Author Topic: Underworks 997 - HELP!  (Read 2357 times)

Offline student

• Posting Member
OK Guys, I finally have a half decent internet connection so I can start posting on here for real! ;D
Anyways, im 17 and a few weeks ago got the underworks 997 vest for my gyne. Basically, I am very pleased with the result, however it is a pain not being able to hide the markings it makes when I wear a think shirt.  >:(
Anyone give me any tips on hiding the vest even more?? My Mum almost saw it a few days ago!  :-[
Thanks for any advice, student...

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Sorry. No advice for that. I have that problem too:( I dont really care though. Atleast now I can wear A t-shirt. LOL
« Last Edit: September 03, 2005, 07:50:01 AM by usernameX »
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline SPECIMEN040180

• Posting Member
i  was on that site today  for the first time , and ordered it ,  does it look weird under clothes?  or does it look like any ole wife beater?  (hate those, but what the heck!)

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
It looks almost exactly like a regular wife beater. It hides well under most clothes. No one will make a big deal about it. I wore mine to school already and nobody has said a thing even when I talked in front of class. So, most people will think it is an undershirt and anyways what else could they call it? You will be glad you ordered one it was one of the best decisions I made about a temporary fix for my gyne.

Offline BostonGuy83

• Posting Member
How does one determine one's size?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024