Author Topic: Do normal guys have a bit of glandular tissue?  (Read 2836 times)

Offline herewegoagain

• Posting Member
Just wondering if it is "normal" for a person without gynecomastia to have a little glandular tissue, especially under the nipple?

I would guess that most people do have  some, but not sure.

Thanks

Offline oleoze

• Posting Member
My Doctor told me that but i dont remember exactly what he told me but i think he said something about that when you are born everyone of us have a little bit of tissue "puffy nipples" you can see it on babies and i think he said something about that normal people have a very minor gyne after puberty not everyone but some people get it but its not even noticeable.

Correct me if im wrong.  

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
Yeah, every guy has some gland under there. But they're lucky, it's small and not noticeable.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Yeah, I would say most if not all guys have some form of gland under there. For the people with flat chests they most likely have paper thin small amounts of gland or something that is totally unfeelable and unnoticeable. But, some have larger amounts or breast growth. It just depends on the person. Some of my friends have chests that look skinny and 100% flat and not even a flaw. While others have larger chests and a tiny amount of breast growth. It all depends on the person.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
ya gotta say luck of the draw on this one.

not only gland/fat deposits in chest but also the shape of the pectorial.

it is horrible for us with round pec shapes even with 0 gland because they will stick out no matter what.

it sucks

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
maybe cuz i really got into this gyno thing

but whenver i see a guy with a chest like those bastards from troy have... (square perfectly formed)

i just want to hit him upside the head with a baseball bat  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024