Author Topic: Less thn 8 months  (Read 4688 times)

rrr

WTF, from a normal male to this in less than 8 months, and they show no signs of stopping :(
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 09:04:10 AM by rrr »

hammer

If you're have growth you may want to find a good Endorinologist and get a hormonal work up and see what is going on.

TomJones

Sorry to have to welcome you to the forum.
You are not alone.
Tom

hammer

Check side effects of any meds your taking?

hammer

A bra is a personal choice and not needed unless you have a comfort issue to deal with. I'm a 46H so for me I have bounce and swing to deal with as well as shoulder pain.

Many in your shoes including myself had sensitivity in the nipples and pain in the breast due to the growth, and a bra would help with that. If you would decide to do that you may need to be prepared to buy new as your size changed as you may not be done growing.

A formal fitting is the best way to accomplish buying a bra. I was buying bras for years waisting time and money. Then I finally went to a fitting. That was best thing I ever did! My wife went with me and she had taken our daughter years ealier and she said I was treated better then our daughter. It was a very good experience, and I'm a permanent customer of Alure of St. Paul now.

Bob

Offline Tonyp1

• Posting Member
Go to another endo. That isn't happening for no reason. Did he check estrogen and prolactine?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024