Author Topic: how many surgeon clinics post here?  (Read 2152 times)

Offline dalmatia

I have check almost 60 or 70% of this site, interested because my son has develop gynecomastia now in his 14, and I have observed several things about the people who post asking about their gynecomatia

1- Only about 10 % or even less of the people have a noticeable gynecomastia that  look not nice to a woman ( and to anyone)

2- About a 80%  of the people can have gynecomastia, but their body figure is quite masculine and no woman would think that their chest is big neither feminized.

3-A 10% do not have gynecomastia at all, and I suspect they are laugthing when asking about it.

I think that many surgeons post here encouraging man to take surgeon  saying "yes, you have a noticeable gynecomastia". It is their bussiness.  It's logical the clinics do that but you should not be so stupid. Only about a 10% of all you I suggest a surgeon.

I will not deny that a fit body looks more attractive, but what is commonly referred here as a "mild case" is considered a normal chest for a man by most of the women ( there are always woman who say that only Di Caprio is perfect) .

For instance in the gallery I would suggest Bucth, George, and Bob(specially this last one)  to surgeon, because I have to reconize their chest is not nice. To the rest I will suggest to practice more sport, their chest would be flatter ( as their bellies), but they should not worry, they have a big chest but a normal one, as there are people 5ft 6'' and other 6 ft 10'' and all are normal, and all may result attractive a ligth and a mild gynecomastia do not make a man unatractive unless you join that with a belly, lack of teeth, big dots in the sking......

Please do not worry men, most of you are physically normal and as attractive to the standard woman as any other guy without gynecomastia, but here there is a lot money involved with surgeon clinics that will not hesitiate to suggest you to surgeon when I think it will be useless for most of you.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 11:51:40 PM by dalmatia »

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
Fair point, a lot of people worry about their bodies too much.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Were, not all getting it done just to look better. Gyne can be very bothersome, and very uncomftorable in a shirt or without one. In some instances it can be medically painful. But, if it doesn't bother you and it is not that bad then live with it if you can. Just like women who get breast augmentation. Larger breasts may look more attractive to a guy but, a woman can feel terrible because of back strains and other things that come with larger heavier breasts. So, I think the main point to this site is people are mostly bothered by their gyne. Some want it for looks, some want it for comfort, and some want it for medical reasons. It is not all just to look better. But, looking better along with feeling better is a nice package deal. Even the most mildest of cases of gyne can be very bothersome.

Offline dalmatia

Yes, gynecomastia not may be, is in fact, for many people bothersome. All people would like an appareance like a Hollywood actor, most of them do not have gynecomastia, but most of them are also 6 ft or more, have a nice smile , a muscled body...... And the average people are not like them.

I'm not saying gynecomastia can result bothersome for some people, (in fact as I posted I would recommend surgeon for some people of the gallery, because those cases were in fact bothersome enough to most of the people).

What I'm trying to express are this 2 things

1-In the forums there are many people increasing the disturbace of gynecomastia saying things like "your case is a very noticeable one", or "you do have gynecomastia for sure, I sugget you getting it removed".   I have noticed so many post similar to this, that I think that clinics are supporting these kind of post, because it is very good for their bussiness.

2- A mild case of gynecomastia is not a reason for having a completely normal life and go to to beaches and swimming pools, maybe someone will say "it's a bit chesty" and five minutes later the same people will say referring to another  person "what an ugly scar", and later "that  haircut is horrible".  A mild case should not  be  more embarrasing that having belly or being bald, of course is not the prototype of beautiness but  nobody should worry too much about it (always it does not  causes pain of course!)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024