Author Topic: About Month Post-Op...Was Stretching...Hurt Myself  (Read 1750 times)

Offline bobs3304

• Posting Member
Hey guys.  I'm about a month post-op, and I was watching the Agassi match yesterday, and I went down to slap the floor (I was pumped up), and I stretched my right arm out too much, and there was some pretty intense pain for about 15-20 secs. as I lay on the floor.

There's no pain now, but the right side of my chest feels a little bit more swollen (especially around the nipple), and theres a tiny hard lump to the left of that nipple, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't there before.

I called my surgeon and talked to his assistant, and she said I might've pulled something (my suggestion), or it could be more serious b/c there are stitches still dissolving.  She said just massage the area and call back in a few days if it gets worse (the swelling or the lump I guess).

There's no pain now at all, but I'm a little concerned about the lump.  

Any feedback or advice or w/e is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Bob....

Don't worry about it Dude. I did the same thing at the Gym at about 1 month post op. It was a tad painful for a while but the pain subsided quickly and that was the end of it.

However, if you are really freaked out about it, go see your PS to put your mind at ease.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024