Author Topic: I Look up to you.....^_^  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Some_guy

• Posting Member
  • :o OMG
I've read these boards from time to time, reading other peoples' stories and problems.

Looking at the Age of people who have had gyno for anything longer than 5+ years is amazing.
Whether its because you had a mild case, or you managed with it for that long.

I myself have a large lump in my left nipple, and a pea size lump on my right. The nipple sinks back when pinched BUT not fully they still puff out a little.

I am currently 14 yrs of age. In about a month I will have had  Gyno for a year.
I first felt the lump when i was playing rugby and someone pushed me and he hit in the lump :P 'ow' and i felt it. Then I researched it on the net and found you guys, and I've been to the doctors and as they usually fucking say 'It'll go in time'.

I had a period of not doing much sport due to several injuries, that was when i got it. I never got fat, just put on a few pounds. But now I am in a much better state than ever before.

The thing that has pissed me off so much with having Gyn is my selection of T-shirts. I have a variation of about 4 t-shirts that faintly manage to hide my Gyn.
I have some clothes that I'd love to wear, but its impossible for me. I don't have 'boobs' as u may say, only strong puffy nipples :/ .

I'm sick of wearing the same shirts, hiding myself when getting changed, doing stupid scratches to cover them up when swimming and I'm sick of pinching them before taking my shirt off.

I've never been shy, I've always been 'loud'. Having gyno has wrecked my character, I am slowly rebuilding it but the gyno is fucking me up.

I think my best mate has Gyno and I'm thinking of discussing it with him. Good idea?

My nipples just show through, even by wearing two normal tops.
P.E is hell, we wear vests....*cries*

My shoulders began to hunch to hide it, but I am straightening up, I just want to be as I was before :/

I'm going to see the doctor again to see if he can help me in a better way than before . Obviously I am very young for surgery, but Someone else my age has had it done before.

Gyno has wrecked my early teenage years, I don't want it to ruin the rest of it . I've never been teased about it luckily  but I'm always on-guard.

I want to be free, to wear what i want, to take my top off when i want :P .

How you guys lived with it i just don't know :) .

BOGONE GYNO!

Offline Swim

• Posting Member
Well i'm not sure if you're looking up to me or not, but ive had it for 5 years and i'm 19..  I JUST got it removed 2 days ago and still recovering.  I'm slim, just had really really puffy nipples!

Anyways i lived with it for 5 years and to make it worse, i'm a swimmer and have been on a competitive swim team for 12+ years, so the later part of it i had to hide it while swimming.  AND i'm also a lifeguard which made it ever harder..  Anyways sometimes you just have to forget about it, don't let it consume your youth. because you'll regret it.  Don't let it stop you from anything because to other people besides you, its not that big of a deal.  LIVE LIFE while you're young!!  People will get over it, people like you for you, not how much your chest sticks out!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Looking at the Age of people who have had gyno for anything longer than 5+ years is amazing.

I lived with Gyne for 31 years....  :-/

I've been Gyne free since February 16, 2005.   :D

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
If you're only 14 and just got gyno fairly recently, there's a good chance it might get better as your chest develops and you progress through puberty.

I got my puffy nips around age 13. Some kids would make fun of me. I remember one kid in my class started saying stuff about my nips. He had a lot of nerve doing that since he had a bad case of acne on his face. I in turn made fun of him about his acne and that shut him up permanently.  ;)

You've probably already tried this but....A good way to hide puffy nips is to wear a really tight t-shirt or tank top, and then wear a baggier t-shirt over top of that.

Offline IlluminaZero

• Bronze Member
  • What the hell is YaBB 1G - SP1!?
Yours is a story that I bet the vast majority of the people on this site can relate to. (I know I did.) The way I learned about my Gynecomastia (although I wouldn't recognize it for what it was for quite a number of years....) was actually in middle school, when a girl I actually had a crush on told me I shouldn't wear my shirts so tight.  ;D

It's good though that you recognize what it is early. I personally did not know for a while, and felt increasingly frustrated as my b*tch t its just wouldn't disapear regardless of what I did.

Hopefully your Gynecomastia will go away on it's own. Good Luck dude.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2005, 09:39:43 PM by IlluminaZero »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024