Author Topic: Do women think gyne is cute?  (Read 3254 times)

Offline daddyboo

I have had gynecomastia for several years now. I talked to my wife about getting surgery. She said that if that was what I wanted then we could look at options. She then added that she has always thought it has always been cute and she didn't mind me having it.

Offline IlluminaZero

• Bronze Member
  • What the hell is YaBB 1G - SP1!?
Everyone has their own circumstances, and your wife obviously thinks your breasts are cute so who cares what other women think?  ;)

Generally though, I do not think most women find Gynecomastia "cute." Then again, a lot of women probably don't care either way.

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
I dont think my girlfriend likes it. I thought when i first brought it up with her that she would need to be persuaded to agree for me to pay for surgery, but she er, didnt. :(

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member

IMO some women would dislike gyne, many could not care either way and maybe a small minority are turned on by it.Depending on the case.

If I had a girlfriend right now I would hope she was in the middle category  ;D
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 03:25:33 PM by Worrier »

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I wouldn't say they think gyne is cute. Some may like it, some dislike it, and yes some don't care. Everyone is different. Although I have never heard a girl or anyone I know say gyne is attractive because most don't even know what it is. Many women and men just refer it to a man with boobs. The question is do you find a mustache on a woman attractive or do you find a nasty large pussing zit on someone attractive. I had bad acne and I defentely wasn't considered cute because of it. So, I would say probably not and thats not an area that would probably be discussed as cute or not. Maybe your eyes, nose, whatever but, gyne. I don't know man everyone has their own likes but, I don't think women are getting off on gyne. Don't know maybe some are?

Offline atm311

• Bronze Member
  • Lost appeal with insurance...BC/ BS of NJ
My ex thought it was cute, and actually attractive...however I can not stand it, and it bothers me and effects my daily life, and how I dress, what colors I wear, and how I carry my shoulders. I was teased as a young kid, and have been a bit traumatized. She liked em, but I HATE them.
- Matt

There is hope without surgery....I got REALLY LUCKY.
Stay strong everyone!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024