Author Topic: These drains suck...  (Read 2134 times)

Offline blindelation

• Posting Member
Getting them out tomorrow (Monday). Not sure why the doc insisted leaving them in there almost a week when hardly anything was draining. FML. Starting to itch. Flat chest though!

hammer

I'm not sure, but not having much dranage might be a good thing, as it shows you didn't have a bunch of fluid build up. But as I said, I don't know for sure.

As for the itching, that comes from the healing, so that too is a good sign as annoying as it is!

Offline blindelation

• Posting Member
Yeah, 2 day check up he said it wasn't draining much because he did a good job but I didn't understand leaving them in there for 6 days. I call this morning to schedule the removal and they act like "are you sure its time?" I'm sitting here like, they're coming out whether you like it or not. 

hammer

I hate to spoil your hopes,  but isn't best to let the experts make those decisions? It takes time for healing and your body will go though changes as you do heal. 

I'm recovering from my 8th surgery. It was my 3rd back surgery that I had on March 9th. I can't even begin to tell you the different things that I've gone through as I've been recovering!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024