Author Topic: Surgery Poland  (Read 4141 times)

Offline compile54

• Posting Member
Hi all, 
I would just like to share my experiences of living with gyno and my surgical experience.
I'm a 32 year old who had gyno since puberty. Through school I was embarrassed but put up with it. I had multiple visits to my GP and was referred to a surgeon at the age of 20 (NHS) who stated the problem wasn't bad enough to perform surgery. This really hit me hard and decided I would have to live with it.
I had started working out at the age of 18 and until this day I still weight train 5 days a week. I built up a very good physique naturally and when ever I decided to reduce my body fat below 10% the glands always became a lot more noticeable. In the past couple of years they did seem to get slightly larger.
About a year ago I revisited my GP and I explained the effect if was having on my lifestyle. The GP agreed to applying for funding through the NHS to which I got turned down as most people seem to.
After this I had in my head that I needed this resolved. I then started saving and looking at private surgery. I stumbled across a clinic in Poland that does the procedure for £1400. This was backed up my many positive reviews on the Internet by UK people who had been.
I contacted the clinic through their UK partner back in May (professional beauty). After sending photos I was accepted and confirmed a surgery date of 2nd July. I was excited and proceeded to book flights.
The 1st of July came around and I traveled to East Midlands airport, arriving at approx midnight. My flight was at 6:30am and I arrived in Wroclaw Poland near 10am local time.  The clinic had arranged a taxi drive to pick me up (free of charge) and take me there.
Once at the clinic I had a consultation with the surgeon and she explained the procedure would be incision and lipo, I was happy with this as I knew incision was the only true way of getting rid of the gland. I think the surgeon was a bit surprised I didn't ask many questions, but I had done plenty research and read detailed reviews of people having the same procedure at this clinic.
I was then taken for a blood test (£20), I could of had this done in the UK to save money. Next I spoke to a physiologist to check I was having the operation for the right reasons.
I was put under a general anaesthetic and the next thing I knew I was in the recovery room with a tight compression vest on. I was in and out of sleep the rest of the day but not in much pain at all.
Chris the taxi driver took me to my hotel the next morning (you are required to stay in Poland at least 1 night after op). I stayed at the Puro hotel less than 10 mins away from the clinic. It was a very nice/ modern hotel was very cheap (everything is cheap over there).
The next morning I was taken to the clinic to get my dressings changed and make sure I was ok for traveling home. I then got taken to the airport and flew home.
I'm extremely pleased at the results. I had a built chest anyway, but you can actually see the contour at the bottom now. I expect this will change my life massively and my self esteem. I can't praise the clinic enough, they were excellent. 
The surgeon said 90% of their business was UK customers. Purely down to the cost.
I'm also glad I didn't get this done on the NHS, I've mixed stories. I would suggest anyone planning to get surgery done to visit somewhere that performs this type of surgery often. 
I'll post pics soon.

hammer

Congrats, on being able to get your surgery done!

Be sure to follow your post op instructions so that your healing goes well, and remember that you do need to be patient, as you did have surgery and complete recovery will take several months.

Offline compile54

• Posting Member
Photo 1 pre op

Offline compile54

• Posting Member
Photo 2 pre op

Offline compile54

• Posting Member
Photo 3 pre 

Offline compile54

• Posting Member

Offline compile54

• Posting Member
Gland 2
I'll post after photos in a week or 2 

Offline majikmind

So how about those post op photos :)

Offline Rosta78

i really like to see some pics since was done,
I'm thinking to go to Poland too.
What is the name of the place?
Hi all,
I would just like to share my experiences of living with gyno and my surgical experience.
I'm a 32 year old who had gyno since puberty. Through school I was embarrassed but put up with it. I had multiple visits to my GP and was referred to a surgeon at the age of 20 (NHS) who stated the problem wasn't bad enough to perform surgery. This really hit me hard and decided I would have to live with it.
I had started working out at the age of 18 and until this day I still weight train 5 days a week. I built up a very good physique naturally and when ever I decided to reduce my body fat below 10% the glands always became a lot more noticeable. In the past couple of years they did seem to get slightly larger.
About a year ago I revisited my GP and I explained the effect if was having on my lifestyle. The GP agreed to applying for funding through the NHS to which I got turned down as most people seem to.
After this I had in my head that I needed this resolved. I then started saving and looking at private surgery. I stumbled across a clinic in Poland that does the procedure for £1400. This was backed up my many positive reviews on the Internet by UK people who had been.
I contacted the clinic through their UK partner back in May (professional beauty). After sending photos I was accepted and confirmed a surgery date of 2nd July. I was excited and proceeded to book flights.
The 1st of July came around and I traveled to East Midlands airport, arriving at approx midnight. My flight was at 6:30am and I arrived in Wroclaw Poland near 10am local time.  The clinic had arranged a taxi drive to pick me up (free of charge) and take me there.
Once at the clinic I had a consultation with the surgeon and she explained the procedure would be incision and lipo, I was happy with this as I knew incision was the only true way of getting rid of the gland. I think the surgeon was a bit surprised I didn't ask many questions, but I had done plenty research and read detailed reviews of people having the same procedure at this clinic.
I was then taken for a blood test (£20), I could of had this done in the UK to save money. Next I spoke to a physiologist to check I was having the operation for the right reasons.
I was put under a general anaesthetic and the next thing I knew I was in the recovery room with a tight compression vest on. I was in and out of sleep the rest of the day but not in much pain at all.
Chris the taxi driver took me to my hotel the next morning (you are required to stay in Poland at least 1 night after op). I stayed at the Puro hotel less than 10 mins away from the clinic. It was a very nice/ modern hotel was very cheap (everything is cheap over there).
The next morning I was taken to the clinic to get my dressings changed and make sure I was ok for traveling home. I then got taken to the airport and flew home.
I'm extremely pleased at the results. I had a built chest anyway, but you can actually see the contour at the bottom now. I expect this will change my life massively and my self esteem. I can't praise the clinic enough, they were excellent.
The surgeon said 90% of their business was UK customers. Purely down to the cost.
I'm also glad I didn't get this done on the NHS, I've mixed stories. I would suggest anyone planning to get surgery done to visit somewhere that performs this type of surgery often.
I'll post pics soon.
[/quote]

Offline chifer

• Posting Member
Obviously this surgery was also done at the Noa Clinic. Wat surprises me is that you got to see the glands they removed. I was only told how large they were, but I never got to see them (nor the photos that were made of me pre-op).

giggsy

any updates?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024