Author Topic: anyone have similar gyno?  (Read 3817 times)

Offline joker261

• Posting Member
my doc is a surgeon who's been operating since 70's and he's a good friend of my parents.  he told me that my "gyno" was completely made of fibrous ducts.  he said if there was a lump or anything there he'd take it out..but apperantly that's all i have.  i have slightly puffed nips that came from taking hairloss pills and anabolic stubstances 3 months ago.  

he said it can take a long time for it to go away...up to 8 years.  i'm like,.... great.  In that time i could probably become a doc myself sheesh. well it seems my chest is becoming flatter and flatter. except i have gunk behind 1 nip...which is the duct that is causing the nip to grow long.  i had a ball behind my nip that dissappeared and he told me tht it was a duct that was clogged, which makes sense cuz when i squeezed it n fluid came out it dissappeared a week later.  

i guess my gyno was jus that and estrogenic fat around the nips.  one thing i noticed is when i lost 14lbs and gained it back, my chest kept the improved look...i'll try and lose weight again and see if it will improve once more.  
i have pics and will post them all once i finsih.  pre- gyno/gyno/improved gyno.  so far i am only taking nolva but i might add arimidex.  for those of u tht think insurance might not cover it, don't lose hope and try if ur willing to go to a GS.  if this dont improve, i might get a second opinion 6 months from now and have a PS improve it as much as possible

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I don't have a 'lump' with my gyno per se. But I do have some 'hardened painless tissue around the pec. Two breast doctors said it is 'hardened fat ' not glandular gyno as they can't feel a lump. They said fat in the breast is difficult to get rid of without surgery but it is possible.

Another doctor said it is gland. All said it is mainly fat anyway gland or not.Gyneomastia does seem even now to stilll be a bit of a mystery.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 02:32:06 AM by Worrier »

Offline joker261

• Posting Member
well despite all i've read i'll take his word for it since he's been slicin n dicin ppl up for a long time.  he even told me the path the ducts are traveling at jus by feel.  i always thought those ducts were a strand of muscle but it always felt gel like and it didnt match the feel with my right pec.

anyway i only had this for 2.5 months so i guess im bein a bit impatient as my hormones r probably still messed up.  i'll have to wait till december till this hairloss medication clears my system.

i used some cheap yohimburn to improve my chest just from diet.  i stopped eating carbs and lost 14lbs in 3 weeks, i was lil too self conscious to go burn it at the gym.   i got the weight back tho but kept the improvement

i never had gotten fat in my chest in the form of a cone, so i guess that had to do with estrogen, since i should have less now i'll try to see if losing weight again will improve my gyno.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 05:40:14 AM by joker261 »

Offline joker261

• Posting Member
pre gyno

gyno

improved gyno

i'm thinking the avodart leaving my body every 5 weeks is helping since i have more dht.  i'm gunna try to lose weight and come back up again since i have less estogen this time around maybe it will be less prone for fat to form a cone shape.  if my nip didnt grow longer i could live with puffed nips.  and no it's not just fat, even tho im not as firm anymore, because even bulked up i didnt have coned nips.  i have gunk behind the nip but it's mostly "duct" and nuthin big or solid.  im guessing time and nolva is helping a lil.  

if i'm in the wrong section then would a mod pls move it to the right one.

Offline IlluminaZero

• Bronze Member
  • What the hell is YaBB 1G - SP1!?
Are you completly relaxed in those pictures? For guys with Gynecomastia, they can make their breasts look quite a bit different by stimulating the nipple area.

I posted this link before, here it is again:
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/puffed_nipple_gynecomastia.html

If that is how your chest looks 24/7, then I personally do not think there is too much of a problem. From the pictures given, it just looks like your nipples portrude a little. It doesn't look flabby or anything.

Offline joker261

• Posting Member
i'm 100% relaxed because if i flex it would be hard to see.  i made sure my nips weren't cold or my chest was unflexed.  if my nips are cold it would look pretty much like the 1st pic wit no pointy nipple. the 1st i was flexed but my nips would look like that cold or hot.  i wasnt taking pics for gyno cuz i didnt have it then.

when it 1st started it was really bad, i couldnt even wear a black shirt outside...i must have been an a-b cup, but i think it was extra fat and water retention localized at that area by estrogen.  also my chest and nips pointed straight to the ground

the thing with mine is my upper pecs are really developed but not my lower pecs.  so most of it is hidden below the muscle and the fat/gyno fills that void minimizing breast like appearance.  anyway, ill take more pics if it improves each month.  

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
this is exactly what i had.

skulpt topical and a -kcal defecit mainly ketosis diet took care of it about 70%

the rest i had to use rebound xt/nolva for about 2 months total to get rid of it.

i had the duct thingy 2, thats what my doc told me.  and said i don't have any hard mass exactly, but i did feel slippery tissue behinde each breast.  anyway mine is completely gone now, in fact i have much smaller breasts/pecs than pretty much 99% of guys now.  if anything i made them too small.  

anyway, i would really try skulpt, it did wonders.

Offline joker261

• Posting Member
this is exactly what i had.

skulpt topical and a -kcal defecit mainly ketosis diet took care of it about 70%

the rest i had to use rebound xt/nolva for about 2 months total to get rid of it.

i had the duct thingy 2, thats what my doc told me.  and said i don't have any hard mass exactly, but i did feel slippery tissue behinde each breast.  anyway mine is completely gone now, in fact i have much smaller breasts/pecs than pretty much 99% of guys now.  if anything i made them too small.  

anyway, i would really try skulpt, it did wonders.

there was a skinny guy who said skulpt worked well for his fibrous gyno at another forum n i saw the end result but no pre gyno...so yeah i gotta giv tht a try.  did ur nip grow as well? how did the duct behind the nip feel? mine feels like a stem under the left nip.

Offline Spleen

Those last couple of pix look A-OK bro'.  I wouldn't worry.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024