Author Topic: Nolva, Nolva, Nolva???  (Read 2442 times)

Offline Lazerous

• Posting Member
i have been reading a couple of posts about how som people are taking Nolva and I am just wondering what it is eaxactly, well im pretty sure it is to help reduce the size of a persons chest especially those that have mostly fat and no gland, like me. so i was wondering if it really works and if it does how long does it take so I can see results? are there any common or harmful side effects, and last question is where can i get nolva from?

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
it's tamoxifen citrate.  nolva is just the brand name

it is a selective estrogen inhibitor.  it binds to breast tissue and stops est from binding to it.

it will probably help with fat if u go on a diet while on it.  

might make the actual gland smaller as well.

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
I have 30 pills of 20mg but i'd like to be selective as to who gets it.  I'd only like to unload it to someone over the age of 21

Offline Lazerous

• Posting Member
oh ok, i see, well i am still 16, i was wondering if i were to buy it, how many pills will i need for somewhat fatty breasts, and what price am i lookin at? and where is the best place to buy it? does it need a prescription?

have any of you actually had hands on experience with the product?

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
Nolva is a prescription medication originally developed to combat breast cancer in women.

Further searching on this board will result is many threads regarding the product.  I'd say depending on how many pills and how many mg each pill is your looking at around 100 give or take. (anyone can correct me if i'm wrong)

As for the dosing... i have no idea.

I have 2 bottles of Rebound XT and 30 pills of 20mg of Nolva.  Most people (bodybuilders who develop gynecomastia) stack 2 or 3 pills of Rebound XT with 1 pill of Nolva each day.  Its all specific on weight.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
you're too young

wait till your 18

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024