Author Topic: Question  (Read 1967 times)

Offline TonyM

• Posting Member
After surgery, does gyne come back if you dont watch what you eat?

Also I read somewhere that alcoholism causes gyne. Do you get it if you drink too much?

Offline brother_gyne

• Bronze Member
I've had two years post op with no signs of a return- despite drinking probably too much.  Gyne returning because of drinking would be a sign that your liver is packing up, best get that seen to first.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Tony,

After you get surgery and if you had gland it won't come back unless there is something wrong with your hormones. And it would be a good idea to watch what you eat because if you build up too many fat cells and gain 30-50 pounds you could see Psuedo gyne or fatty gyne come back. The fat cells are still stimulated in the chest after surgery and can respond to excessive eating and grow larger and fatty gyne can regrow after so many excess pounds are gained. So, it would be best to watch your diet and maintain your weight. Alcoholism most likely can contribute to gyne but, I don't have supporting evidence. Drug abuse can cause to body disfunctions and my best guess is if you had a liver disfunction and things weren't running right in your body gyne could regrow because of a bodily imbalance. So it would be best to keep alcohol and drug use to a minimum and maintain a healthy weight. If you follow those guidelines and keep yourself in shape you should be good to go and gyne free for a long time or for the rest of your life. Some men when they get really old have saggy breasts so that is another thing to think about. Other than that everything should be fine if you keep everything up and don't abuse drugs after. I did a little before surgery and not having gyne is more important to me than those things. Hope I helped somewhat and good luck!

Offline TonyM

• Posting Member
thanks for the advice guys. i will keep excercising and working out after my surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024