Author Topic: Ralixofene and rebound xt safe?  (Read 2018 times)

Offline wordtothat

• Posting Member
Ive been taking 4 pills a day of rebound xt(1 at noon, 1 at 6 and 2 before i go to bed around 1) and 3 ml's of ralixofene(1 at noon, 1 at 6 and one around 1) for about 20-25 days now.In the last week I have started to see results.

Now my question is how much longer can I keep taking this stuff and be safe? ive already gone through a bottle of each and am on the second, id like to order 1 or 2 more, but dont know if its safe to keep taking this stuff.

Now i know that if you take creatine for to long your body will stop making creatine, is this the case with what im taking? will my body stop making testosterone?

Offline joker261

• Posting Member
no u wont stop making test, rebound xt doesnt lower estrogen but changes the way it binds to receptors..or sumthin like tht.  neither really lower estrogen so its not messing up ur hormone balance as bad.  im also guessing ur using liquid raloxifene...if ur getting it from cnw, they r kinda shutdown  

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
rebound xt is an AI

it binds to aromtyze enzyme and stops test from converting to est

it doesn't shut down est completely

raloxifene only binds to estrogen receptors and is only an antagonist in certain tissue.... breast is one of them

serms and ai's have been used in bodybuilding for decades and never has there been reported of any kind of fatality from using either of those, nor have serms proven to be a danger in any clinical studies with women with menapause and even the gyno studies done with them.

but with that said both will screw with your lipids and it's not wise to stay on them for more than 3 months.  take a break and let ur stuff return to normal
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 01:52:54 PM by gynosucks1 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024