Author Topic: Cover-up Stories  (Read 2503 times)

Offline webb

For those of you who have chosen to hide the truth from your friends, what excuses have you used to get out of going to the gym for a few weeks, missing work, school, etc?

Specifically, excuses that still tell people that you're having surgery, just some kind of surgery that is less embarassing then gynecomastia.

Thanks

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Only my immediate family will know about the surgery, but I will probably tell everyone else that I pulled a muscle at the gym, to start with.

Offline Ehm

• Posting Member
I know a friend who had an actual cyst on his right nipple removed. So im planning on using this cover up, this is probably the best one in my case where lots of people know of his cyst removal.

Offline fromfar

• Posting Member
For your surgery leave .... us ould say u carried something heavy .... n ur back sprained and on total rest for 1 week ... it works man

Offline fromfar

• Posting Member
For your surgery leave .... u should say u carried something heavy .... n ur back sprained ...... and now ur on total rest for 1 week ... it works man !!!

Offline User

• Bronze Member
Do you have to say you had a surgery?  You could just say that you were on vacation or had a family obligation.
Surgery date: February 8, 2006

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024