Author Topic: love my breasts  (Read 6264 times)

Offline Jin

• Posting Member
I have had a lot of fun with these!

hammer

Fun with what? I see nothing!

Do they compare to these?

I don't even want them!

Offline Jin

• Posting Member
Sorry, technology glitch. This site is not very friendly to mobile devices.
Hammer, you are boasting like a middle school girl. Oh crap, I guess I am too!
Anyhow, yours look magnificent! Enjoy them to the fullest!

hammer

This is a mobile site now, you should have seen it before they changed the formate! It wouldn't fit on your mobile phone screen to read so you would need to keep moving it to read the post!

I have no problems with it and we got rid of our Internet being empty nesters now and having unlimited everything on the phones or the use of "hot spots" all we use is the phones. I'm using the Samsung Gallery Note 3 so maybe it is just easier to use. I know that the Note 5 is out but I see no reason to up grade. If it isn't broke, don't fix it!

Offline Jin

• Posting Member
Just another look at why she loves me...

Offline TigerPaws

I would not go as far as saying that I love my breasts (38C but pushing a D now) but I have learned to live with the simple fact that I and millions of other men have breasts in one shape or another.
As a side note: During our research into designing the SportsVest I gained a better understanding of the vast diversity of men's and women's breasts; the sizes, shapes and other differences which make each of us unique. 
We have put literally a thousand plus hours into coming up with what we hope is the best compromise which will work for as many men as possible.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
I love my boobs as well im larger tha jin!s nice bra by the way the wife lets me have any pulover bra I want but I got a back clasp sports bra and she hit the roof? I cant figure that one out.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024