Author Topic: Slight gyne for years, growing again  (Read 5039 times)

Offline gsarfin

• Posting Member
Hi there. I've had slight gyne since my late 20's. I'm a bit overweight but not obese. I'm 38 now and have recently started growing again. I'm trying to watch my diet and loose a few pounds. I'm not interested in surgery and my wife and I kinda like it, but for other health reasons I should loose some weight. If they keep growing, so be it. Will post pics soon

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hi I just [posted on your pix, glad your wife is cool with it so is mine.one thing about my wife is I can wear any pullover sports bra but nothing with a back clasp ? how does your wife feel about you bra choice? if you don't mind saying.Walt.

Offline gsarfin

• Posting Member
I generally prefer the pullover, but since I'm growing my wife thinks I should wear an underwire so they don't look flabby. I don't wear a bra all the time, and when I do it's usually for concealment. If they get to a point of no hiding them, I may embrace better support and shaping. 

Offline TigerPaws

I generally prefer the pullover, but since I'm growing my wife thinks I should wear an underwire so they don't look flabby. I don't wear a bra all the time, and when I do it's usually for concealment. If they get to a point of no hiding them, I may embrace better support and shaping.
The most difficult issue will be finding a bra/sports bra or cami that fits comfortably, it is purely trial, try again, error, send it back and finally success.

If you are feeling growth, an itch that you can not scratch, pain, sometimes throbbing or stabbing and or a fullness then you should consider seeing an Endocrinologist and having your hormone levels checked (this may require more than one visit). It is possible that you have an underlying medical condition or it could be as simple genetics. either way once you know you will be able to make informed decisions as to how to proceed.

Offline gsarfin

• Posting Member
The initial growth was brought on by weight gain and SSRIs. Currently on meds for stage 2 hypertension and GERD/acid reflux disorder, which is the trigger now. My blood pressure without medication is so high that whenever the nurse takes my blood pressure they immediately want to call an ambulance to have me admitted to the hospital for fear I'm about to have a stroke (180 over 157 was the highest, about 170 over 150 is pretty normal without meds). 

Offline TigerPaws

The initial growth was brought on by weight gain and SSRIs. Currently on meds for stage 2 hypertension and GERD/acid reflux disorder, which is the trigger now. My blood pressure without medication is so high that whenever the nurse takes my blood pressure they immediately want to call an ambulance to have me admitted to the hospital for fear I'm about to have a stroke (180 over 157 was the highest, about 170 over 150 is pretty normal without meds).
gsarfin,

Because you know the reason for your development you are far ahead of the issue we face than most of us. Not much that can be done regarding the med's but there are a few things that a lot of good research has proved can help. You can try Krill oil, it has worked well for me. I take 1,000 units twice a day of Krill Oil it has really helped with both my blood pressure and it acts a a natural blood thinner without the harmful side effects of low dose Aspirin which gives me a lot a stomach acid issues. Not every brand is equal but give it a try, the results are similar to
Coumadin.

Other than that welcome to the ever growing club (pun intended).

Offline gsarfin

• Posting Member
I certainly feel sore and the breast tissue behind the nipples, especially the left one. I love boobs, and don't plan on surgery, but I hope they don't get too big. If they do, I hope they are close to even size between left and right. My wife and kid are supportive, and for now I don't yet need a bra for support so much.... More for concealment    

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024