Author Topic: okay... i will jump in...  (Read 5254 times)

Offline terapixel

• Posting Member
hello...
since you are all showing off, i will comport and do the same!
I don't know if i like them or not... they confuse me. 
i probably wouldn't care so much if i wasn't so hairy! lol

My gender is blank, because there is no category for "non-binary" on this site.

hammer

This is my picture, and I used to have as much hair if not more than you at one time. You could even comb the hair on my back, but as time moved on after the lose of my testicles, not only did my breast grow, but I lost the hair on my chest, back and under my arms! I'm very thankful that I can still grow a full beard so I look like a guy with big boobs, instead of a ugly old lady!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Sorry to disappoint you, but there is not a picture of me in here.  Mine grew in early puberty and I was 12 years old in 1949 so you have a reference.  That makes me the oldest guy who regularly monitors and communicates with the site.  I have no hair at all on my legs, and little on my arms but a lot more than you have on the chest.    I guess body hair is not a predictor of Gynecomastia. 
Grandpa Dan

hammer

But, do you have hair on your head? I guess with having less testosterone, that help save that area of hair on me, however, I just have Debbie use the 1/4" attachment on the barber cutting shaver tool, and cut it all off so it isn't hard to take care of.

Dan, it's probably a good thing you don't post your picture, I'm sure that you're much to good looking to hanging out with a bunch like us, and don't what to make us feel bad, lol!

Bob

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
hello...

Hi Terapixel,

I shave it all off.  Lost most of the hair on my legs from neuropathies in my 30s  and the rest got patchy and some hair changed color and texture with problems and skin changes too.  I much prefer it shaved.

Offline acacio_moore

• Posting Member
hello...
They look good man! I think the hair actually suits them perfectly.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024