Author Topic: Surgery scheduled with Dr Lokesh @ BLK Delhi  (Read 2162 times)

Offline Loseit

IMO each patient is different and each case is unique. That being said, Dr lokesh is a good choice and the rest depends on a bit of luck. Will keep updating as proceed. Hope to help future patients.

Offline bisht22

• Posting Member
loseit what is the full cost of surgery at blk. Dr. lokesh is a good doctor..?????

Offline Loseit

Surgery is schedules for December 22nd. Will update around Christmas.

Offline bisht22

• Posting Member

Offline Loseit

Surgery done. Total cost around 85k. I am in some pain , but doc has prescribed painkillers for that. There is loss of sensation in and around areola, but that is because major amount of work was done in that area. Doc for used lipo and gland excision, made total 6 incisions, 3 on each side. 
IMO, its quiet early to say anything. Will keep updating this thread. And yeah... He has called me back on 31 Dec to remove the stitches.

Offline Loseit

Saw my chest first time properly..... and apart from the stitches it looks perfectly natural... I am so happy..!!
The numbness also seems to be subsiding now. There is still some pain in the incision area, but overall the pain is less than what it was after surgery. There is some sharp pain in right nipple if i make some sudden movements. There was also a very small amount of discharge from right nipple. I guess that explains the pain.
Also there was some itching sensation, similar to what you get in your thighs when you run after long interval.

Offline bisht22

• Posting Member
please post your pre and post op pics...

Offline bisht22

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024