Author Topic: University.  (Read 5527 times)

Offline GynoThrowaway

• Posting Member
Going to university next year.

Don't really want my social life to be affected by my problem. I've got quite severe gyne.

Any tips?

Offline walt

• Gold Member
post some pix so we can have a look and you can get some advice!

Offline GynoThrowaway

• Posting Member

Offline TigerPaws

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=31405
Hum... Universities, girls, booze and sex. Choose your companions carefully, you are going to be made fun of so make the best of it. As for the girls, if she will not accept you as you are for who you are, dump her and move on. Find quality girls and frankly as with most women it is purely a numbers game, the more you meet the better your chances of enjoying the company of those you decide to be with. There will be thousands of eligible girls available to you, ignore the ugly and self-centered spend your time in the company of beautiful, intelligent and caring girls. The hardest thing you will have to do is to figure out for yourself exactly what type and kind of girls you are most interested in beyond the type you spend one night with and move on to the next.

One thing most men forget is that it is up to you as the man to approach the girl (woman) they do not make the choice YOU do, so choose wisely and be selective. When not if you approach a girl and she is not interested forget her and move on. You will be surprised by how many unbelievably beautiful, sexy, intelligent and willing women are alone because the vast majority of men are afraid to speak to them for fear of rejection.

Develop self-confidence in yourself and project that image, take command of every situation you find yourself in. Once you do that you will find that the collage experience will be much different and that your Gynecomastia is much less of a factor than you think it is.

Hell's-Bells I am FAR larger than you with fully developed breasts and I date some of the most beautiful women in the world. You can as well, simply refuse to compromise and develop that in charge, take command attitude and you will do fine.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 03:55:11 PM by TigerPaws »

Offline GynoThrowaway

• Posting Member
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=31405
Hum... Universities, girls, booze and sex. Choose your companions carefully, you are going to be made fun of so make the best of it. As for the girls, if she will not accept you as you are for who you are, dump her and move on. Find quality girls and frankly as with most women it is purely a numbers game, the more you meet the better your chances of enjoying the company of those you decide to be with. There will be thousands of eligible girls available to you, ignore the ugly and self-centered spend your time in the company of beautiful, intelligent and caring girls. The hardest thing you will have to do is to figure out for yourself exactly what type and kind of girls you are most interested in beyond the type you spend one night with and move on to the next.

One thing most men forget is that it is up to you as the man to approach the girl (woman) they do not make the choice YOU do, so choose wisely and be selective. When not if you approach a girl and she is not interested forget her and move on. You will be surprised by how many unbelievably beautiful, sexy, intelligent and willing women are alone because the vast majority of men are afraid to speak to them for fear of rejection.

Develop self-confidence in yourself and project that image, take command of every situation you find yourself in. Once you do that you will find that the collage experience will be much different and that your Gynecomastia is much less of a factor than you think it is.

Hell's-Bells I am FAR larger than you with fully developed breasts and I date some of the most beautiful women in the world. You can as well, simply refuse to compromise and develop that in charge, take command attitude and you will do fine.

Your confidence is infectious 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
When the Deputy Chief of Police Pinned the Badge on my shirt at the Police Academy,  He stood back, laughed,  and in his odd accent said: "Now 'ere's a lad wot wares 'is badge proudly."  I too was laughing. 
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024