Author Topic: locker room  (Read 2122 times)

Offline roottwice

• Posting Member
it sucks when you actually feel ashamed to do something you really love, and you have no control over it. i'm on swim team, and it looks really funny when we go to meets, or we're in the locker room... and im the only guy with a shirt on. but it looks even funner that im the only guy with boobs.

hopefully swim team will slim me down a little more :(

it kinda sucks when my friends go swimming during the summer. i just say i dont wanna get in, but i really do.

basically i'm probably never going to find a girlfriend or boyfriend.

oh well i'll stop whining  :)

its my life...
-zach

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
It kinda sucks when my friends go swimming during the summer. i just say i dont wanna get in, but i really do.

Bin-Der-Dun-Dat!  I really enjoy swimming also. However, when I was cursed with Gyne, I very rarely went swimming. When I did, it was with a t-shirt.

John.

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Docsaiditsnormal

ah yes the good ol locker days. in high school it was maditory to change before gyme class. and for one term it was manditory to take swim class.  need less to say i fail gym every year. untill i stoped going to school in the beginning of the 11th grade.  forget school and forget there rules.   and my teacher was an not a nice person, what was i to do bring in a doctors note so he could explain to everyone exactly why i didnt swim.  

darn public education. :-*
« Last Edit: September 26, 2005, 05:36:16 PM by Docsaiditsnormal »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024