Author Topic: Gynecomastia Surgery With Dr Prashant Yadav (Pune)  (Read 8541 times)

Offline someeguy

• Posting Member
It was high time, I had to do something about it!
 I googled up for a good surgeon in pune and luckily found one.

If you re a person fed up of your puffy nipples/moobs and want to do something about it but not sure what to do, this is an article that might give you some light.

So this is how it starts,

December 23rd I fly to India for a function and after getting done with that I straight away leave for pune on the 6th.
 Got the blood tests done and i was ready for the procedure due on the 7th.
 I spent the whole night having second thoughts (I'm 19 and didn't inform anyone about the surgery, not even my family) but i tried to fall asleep as son as possible.
 I woke up at 6 AM, got ready and left for the surgery, all alone.
 I never gave it much thought to what I was doing, it only struck to me when i saw the operation theater.
 I was given anesthesia and before i knew, i already was asleep. But i did wake up at random intervals feeling a tube sort of a thing rubbing in my chest which i didnt like very much.
 The surgery was done and i was shifted to another room via stretcher.
 I slept again, thanks to anesthesia.
 After getting my beauty sleep (LITERALLY), I woke up and changed my outfit. Paid the fees and said goodbye to the doctor and the glands which were a pain in the ass for a good 7 years.
 I wont lie, the next few days were horrible!

Week 1: I had to  travel the day after the surgery and i wasn't doing very well, i was told not to lift bags and and take enough rest, but little did i know travelling was not a part of the "to do's" list.
 Before catching my flight i went to the doctor to remove the dressing. I saw my chest, as flat as i wanted!!
 I now leave for my flight, luckily i have a friend with me to do all the lifting (i told him i was having a back pain).
 In general, the first week for me was all about not lifting anything above 5 kgs, taking the prescribed medicines and keeping the operated area as hygienic as possible in order to avoid any infections.
 I could drive from the third day, but i still cant jump/run.
 I also have a lot of difficulty in wearing/removing clothes as my arm movement was restricted to a certain point beyond which it would pain crazy.

Week 2: Got my sutures removed, swelling has increased, my chest is not flat anymore, the puffy nipples are back, I want to go back in time and get the surgery undone!
 I googled it up and it turned out to be that this is a normal case in terms of swelling. I made sure there was no seroma (fluid build up) or haematoma.
 Arm movement is fairly better, but still have difficulty in wearing clothes and still cant run.

Week 3: I started running, playing table tennis, doing almost everything that a normal man can.
 I almost forgot about the surgery, it only came to me a when i tried to do some stretching or touched the area.

Week 4: Minimal swelling, but nipples still puffy. I resumed playing football and have no difficulties in any activities, unless it involves stretching or lifting heavy weight.
 Im getting back to the gym tomorrow.
 This is where i am now.

I never thought i would get a surgery, i still done believe i went through all that. I guess this was only possible because i didn't think much. i didn't take anyone's opinions, i never let the fear of complications come in and most importantly i had a great doctor with whom i kept close contact with. Now when i look back 4 weeks in time, im happy with what i did.

Its been only 4 weeks since my surgery and i ll keep you guys updated ( if theres anyone who needs any updates)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 01:59:14 PM by Paa_Paw »

Offline bisht22

• Posting Member
someeguy post your pre or post surgery pics.....

Offline rajnish

• Posting Member
Hi 

what was the reason for choosing Dr Prashant for your gynecomastia surgery . which city do you belong to . 

Offline someeguy

• Posting Member
someeguy post your pre or post surgery pics.....
I will be posting them in a months time

Offline someeguy

• Posting Member
Hi
what was the reason for choosing Dr Prashant for your gynecomastia surgery . which city do you belong to .

Hello
I did a bit of research on him and found out he is a board certified surgeon with a considerable amount of experience.
Also most of the reviews of him were positive and I'd say im completely satisfied with my decision of choosing him as my the doctor.
His replies are quite prompt even after the surgery (which is not in many cases)
I was flying from the gulf.

Offline rajnish

• Posting Member
hi
great to read your feedback and it contains lot of information 

can you give details about the surgery technique . which type of liposuction etc

Offline someeguy

• Posting Member
hi ranjish
great to read your feedback and it contains lot of information

can you give details about the surgery technique . which type of liposuction etc
Hi rajnish
I had vaser liposuction and gland excision

Offline rajnish

• Posting Member
hi buddy
can you let us know your final result
hows the outcome
are you happy after the surgery 
kindly give your feedback 

Offline someeguy

• Posting Member
hi buddy
can you let us know your final result
hows the outcome
are you happy after the surgery
kindly give your feedback
Hi
To be very honest, im not completely satisfied with the surgery 
Gynecomastia still shows if i wear a tight t-shirt but it is definitely way better than what it was before!
I would say im 70% to what i want to be and being 3 and a half months post op i still have hope to get to 100%

It seems like i have scar tissue built up and it might go away with time

Any more information i ll be happy to provide!

Offline rajnish

• Posting Member
hi

have you consulted your doctor 

what is his feedback on your result .

Offline someeguy

• Posting Member
hi

have you consulted your doctor

what is his feedback on your result .

Hi
Yes i talked to him today and shared pictures with him
He says it is a very nice result.
It indeed is!

Offline rajnish

• Posting Member
hi
good to know that you are free from this gynecomastia embarrassment

Offline someeguy

• Posting Member
hi
good to know that you are free from this gynecomastia embarrassment

Hello buddy
Life is so much better this way!
Have you fixed an appointment for the surgery with dr prashant already? 

Offline someeguy

• Posting Member

Offline Smart12

Before and after pictures

Hi,
Could you please share his contact details like mobile number(Dr. Prashant).
I am facing same problem. what about Dr. Deep Gowda Apollo Bangalore.
Thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024