Author Topic: preventing re-occurance  (Read 2961 times)

Offline trevinem

• Posting Member
  • Feel the burn baby!
Guys,

Is there some kind of suppliment that can be taken to prevent a build up of estrogen thus helping to prevent gyne coming back (as well as excercise / diet)

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Keep your bodyfat low as high bodyfat encourages estrogen production.

Stay away from SOY and all SOY products.

Offline brama

• Bronze Member
Why stay away from soy??
Thanks,

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
non-issue.  quoting myself from chicken thread in recent days

the soy stuff's been discussed before -- the stat i recall was that phytoestrogens are something like 1/500th the influence of regular estro, and not to start it up again, given the hormone saturation in beef, you might be significantly safer in my humble opinion.
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
don't listen to the noob about soy.

i don't have time to explain, but do your research and realize it's not the same type of estrogen and doesn't work the same way in humans.

Offline Puffynip

• Posting Member

i don't have time to explain, but do your research and realize it's not the same type of estrogen and doesn't work the same way in humans.

Think again Nuggar!...

Soy has estrogen type properties!! Nasty stuff and not as good for ones health as people make it out to be.

If anyone should consume soy it should be postmenopausal women!

Offline brama

• Bronze Member

Thanks!! I did my research and apparently soy has nothing to do with gyne (which is great for me since I drink soymilk everyday for the past several years).
« Last Edit: September 30, 2005, 05:52:12 AM by brama »

Offline fromfar

• Posting Member
Dear guys,
I am confused now. Is soy allright to be taken, or shd a person avoid this to prevent recurrence?

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
hmm thats concerning i think i have had soy milk on my cereal for about 5 years or so.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
the soy myth lol.  yes it has plagued bodybuilding, gyno and a lot of toher health forum junky community for years.

i suggest talkign to a doc if u lazy

or doing some real research to realize it doesn' t ELEVATE est plasma levels period in humans.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
fromfar, see my post above and don't worry, like gynosucks1 says, it's a different kind of estro.  in fact i think you're probably safer -- you get the health effects of isoflavones and whatever else, and you lose the hormones in the dairy stuff.  i've been chugging soymilk for almost a decade too, no effect, but when i got my gyno it was dairy and beef city.  so no, do not worry at all.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024