Author Topic: loose skin  (Read 2174 times)

Offline paul_g

Hi all

I had surgury couple of months back, and it was a combination of lipo and gland excision. when i rais both the hands i see a damm flat looking chest. But in the normal position of hands hanging down, i see that the one side of chest is swallo and have the fat. Is it because of the loose skin, which hangs and that is why accumulating the fat? What i can do to tigthen the skin without the surgury by the  natural way?

Thank You in advance
Paul

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Hi Paul,

I haven't had surgery but I have lost a lot of weight in all areas,including my chest area.Because you have lost a lot of tissue suddenly from surgery ,your skin probably needs time to adjust. I never had a huge loose skin problem as I lost weight gradually. And I still have to get rid of a beer gut and a bitoff my chest ;D

You might try weight training or circuit training as that could tone up that area and maybe make it look less noticeable as you are filling the area with muscle.Eat well and drink lots of water as apparently drinking a lot of water is good for the skin.It depends how old you are as well with younger people skin tends to snap back into place easily
         .As well as that it is only a couple of months since your surgery so you may need to give it more time.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
there's fat on a male's chest with his arms down who is not close to 10% bodyfat, who does not have at least a moddestly built pectorial.

Offline paul_g

Guys, i started excercide daily, and loosing the body fat also. lets us see how it is going to help me in getting rid of that extra loose skin. i am agree that males also have atleast 10% fat on the chest, but in the regular case it has symtericity and on the both side.
In my case it is excess on one side of the chest while the other side is damm nice flat.

Paul
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 02:48:50 PM by paul_g »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024