Author Topic: Review of dr. Hari menon - kerala  (Read 6336 times)

Offline gynokeralite

• Posting Member
Dear All ,
I am 28 yr old male and suffering gynac from my teenage , i took my decision to under o operation ... I am from kerala and i like to know who is the best surgeon for this in our area . have read about Dr. Hari menon lakeshore Kochi . Is there anyone having experience with him please share me review . I am planning to undergo operation this month kindly help me with this issue since i am concerned about the doctor only.
Thank you.

lazypirate

I read good reviews about him, although i still haven't seen any photos yet. Suffice to say, i've booked a surgery this month with him too at lakeshore. Mine's on 29th. When is yours ?

Offline sivan

• Posting Member
Hi l am also trying to arrange time & cash for the surgery

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
For your own safety, you need to do your own research.   I do not trust online reviews either good or bad. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline sivan

• Posting Member
Hi lazypirate plse don't be lazy to update after surgery

Offline gynokeralite

• Posting Member
hole database for last 2 days are gone .....al the messages

Offline gynokeralite

• Posting Member
Hi anyone out there who have undergone surgery under hari menon to give me feedback....plss help....

Offline gynokeralite

• Posting Member
Hii lazypirate ....please give feed back of your surgery...

Offline Lazypirate911

Hello all,
Surgery went fine by the grace of god
For all those of you considering to get your man boobs removed, look no further, Dr. Hari Menon is a real pro when it comes to plastic surgery,

Offline sivan

• Posting Member
If you can put some pics,
Congrats

Offline gyne2016

Any body recently had gynecomastia surgery with Dr.Hari? I am interested in knowing the results and details. I am planning for a surgery. Please suggest which  surgeon is best

Offline xyz8080

Hello everyone. Can some one who underwent a surgery recently share his reviews for dr. Hari Menon.
Please elaborate the expenditure amount you had to bear.
I have been quoted a price of 80000 rupees.

Offline navinuae

Hello everyone. Can some one who underwent a surgery recently share his reviews for dr. Hari Menon.
Please elaborate the expenditure amount you had to bear.
I have been quoted a price of 80000 rupees.

Its the same amount for me as well. But I am worried about the after effects like sensation in the chest area.
Can anybody who had undergone surgery provide some information about it, please.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024