Author Topic: Before and After  (Read 4690 times)

Offline Busty

A different type of before and after.  Before, even though, as you can see, I have full, heavy, womanly breasts, I was in denial.  Now that I have not only accepted, but embraced, that I have big female-shaped breasts with large feminine nipples, I feel and look much better.

After removing the hair on my chest, I fully realized my breasts look just like a woman's, and I felt so much smoother and suddenly wanted to look more attractive that I decided to remove body hair as a woman would. It gave me the willpower to go on a diet and begin yoga. My breasts are now a bit smaller, but I still have a full feminine bust, especially in relation to my slimmer shape.

I have become very interested in bras and other clothing suitable for my shape, which is way more female than male.  I shop a lot for clothes and find myself approaching it as a woman might. I have become quite knowledgeable about bras and what the different types do for your bust and what tops they go best with.  For example, this is a convertible style, meaning the straps can be put in different positions, like halter, crisscross, traditional, etc., or it can be worn as a strapless bra as I use it in the second pic I posted in acceptance garments under the topic "While wearing a shirt."  Finally, it is a cup size down from where I started, so I realize my girls overflow the cups a bit, but I bought it for where I hope my figure, which is already quite feminine, will finally end up.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 10:40:12 AM by becky »

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member
We have a body with female elements.

We made the choice to live with.

So we have do to like women: caring, purchase the perfect bras.

I even enjoy buying pretty bras.

I Live with "my girls" and they are a beautiful part of my body, I am proud of them.
 Yes I wear female clothes. This clothes are done for "my girls", It's my choice.
My chest is also a source of pleasure.
I have no choice, I'm doing this "fate" a pleasure, a chance.
I also believe that many men would like to have girls, but do not dare admit ......

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I have never self identified as anything other than a normal male.  That said, I have worn a bra when needed to contain the breasts and stop the annoying bounce.  I did not think of that as a feminine thing, but simply as adapting to the situation I found myself in. For me, it was purely a matter of comfort.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Busty

Which of my pictures above looks most attractive and aesthetically pleasing?

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member

Blousebunnys

Like Paa Paw I too identify as a normal heterosexual male. This is the case with most men with KS. I prefer a bra that has more coverage than the one in the 2nd pic. 
That being said it does look like the one in the picture does a pretty good job of containment. 
Unlike you, because of the KS, I don't have much body hair. There are plenty of men that now wax their chests and abdominal areas.  It seems there are more and more women that like that look.
By the way, the second picture looks better. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024