Author Topic: Looking for the best pills or gells out there  (Read 3194 times)

Offline AngryPuppy

• Posting Member
Hi,

In your opinion which one is the best.

Cheers!

Offline AngryPuppy

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot! You gave me a good starting point.

...ANYBODY OUT THERE WITH MORE INFO...

Raloxifene/Tamoxifen

http://www.oncolink.com/resources/article.cfm?c=3&s=8&ss=23&Year=2004&Month=8&id=10995

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think rabbit droppings are about as effective as anything you can get without a prescription  and a whole lot cheaper.

See a good Doctor and do it right.
Grandpa Dan

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
I think rabbit droppings are about as effective as anything you can get without a prescription  and a whole lot cheaper.

gotta agree.  But again, some guys get it from anabolics.  a doc is not stupid.  by insulting him and telling him u dont konw what happend could lead to him not prescribing you anything.  By telling him u got it from illegal steroids you will get a note on your medical record .. well then good luck getting future insurance with you hmo

Offline Hypo-is-here

That would just be daft Paw Paw.

Let them try these meds, lower their estradiol or the effects of estradiol without even knowing what their baseline is, throw their thyroid function out and lose their libidos and erections.

Now that is great plan isn't it :o

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member

That would just be daft Paw Paw.

Let them try these meds, lower their estradiol or the effects of estradiol without even knowing what their baseline is, throw their thyroid function out and lose their libidos and erections.

Now that is great plan isn't it :o

err, if you're a male and dont have insane est levels .. taking anti-estrogens will virtually have the same impact on your overal lowering of est.

all the bloodwork i have seen from people on various anti-estrogens are virtually the same.

if you have slight gyno.. and it's not growing, taking anti-estrogens without knowing your estrogen isn't that big of a deal

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
besides lower lib is a gaurante if you're taking AI's

Offline Hypo-is-here

err, if you're a male and dont have insane est levels .. taking anti-estrogens will virtually have the same impact on your overal lowering of est.

all the bloodwork i have seen from people on various anti-estrogens are virtually the same.

if you have slight gyno.. and it's not growing, taking anti-estrogens without knowing your estrogen isn't that big of a deal

Trust me I know what I am talking about.

People who self medicate do not know what they are doing when it comes to dosing and get it wrong quite often and the results of not getting it right are those I have detailed- severe fatigue is another symptom/result of getting it wrong.

And by the way you cannot have blood tests to see what is happening to estradiol when you take anti-estrogens only with Aromatase inhibitors.

Blood testing on anti-estrogens is totally redundant as soon as you take an anti estrogen, as they reduce the effect of of certain actions of estradiol in the endocrine system, but they do not lower the actual level of estradiol in the blood.

The blood offers no useful information, not only that but the fact is 90% plus of people who self medicate do not get pathology anyway.

A good endocrinologist, takes baseline levels prior to prescribing to ensure he knows what dosage might be appropriate- none of those self medication are qualified to interpret and dose correctly even if they did have baseline levels- but like I say virtually none of them will even get the baseline levels to start with making dosing a complete guess.

P.S

I don't understand what you are trying to say in your last post as it didn't make much sense.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2005, 11:50:19 AM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
At some point, a man will need to see a properly qualified Doctor and attempt to undo his self treatment.  

This will probably involve using no meds at all for a time so that true base line lab results can be obtained.  It will also involve being honest with oneself and fully honest with the Doctor.  A complete and accurate medical History is the most important tool a Doctor has.

Truly the man who medicates himself has a fool for a Physician.

Offline Hypo-is-here

Paraphrasing the old famous legal addage that a lawyer who represents himself has a fool for a client and applying the point to those who medicate themselves.

Seems fair to me.

In any event objectivity is an issue, in the latter case the individual isn't even qualified or knowledgable, so such action is far more questionable in this setting than in the old addage from which it derives.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
sorry i dont agree iwth this.

i'm not talking about self medicating with things like arimadex/femera

but using supplement versions of AI's is NOT THAT big of a deal.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
and certainly not serms either

they impact your hormones less than 10%

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024