Author Topic: Dr. Bermant's post op pictures - results so soon?  (Read 2151 times)

Offline herewegoagain

• Posting Member
I've been looing at Dr. Bermant's website which shows the before and after photos.  It seems that the results are very excellent within a week or two.  Is it too good to be true?

It seems that some of the photos have very little (or no) swelling even after such a short time.  

How is that possible?  Is Dr. Bermant really that good of a surgeon?  If so, i would definitely want to see him.

thanks
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 03:49:16 AM by herewegoagain »

DrBermant

I've been looing at Dr. Bermant's website which shows the before and after photos.  It seems that the results are very excellent within a week or two.  Is it too good to be true?

It seems that some of the photos have very little (or no) swelling even after such a short time.  

How is that possible?  Is Dr. Bermant really that good of a surgeon?  If so, i would definitely want to see him.

thanks

The results on my website are typical for my patients.  I work very hard to minimize bruising, swelling, and discomfort after surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline rcbrown23

I had excellent results from Bermant. Look at my pics... lots of bruising, but that's it, and it didn't bother me at all.

-brown

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
All my bruising and swelling went away by day 12 post-op. However, I didn't 'feel' 100% until about the 3 month mark. You can see the bruising/swelling regression in my pics. Click on the 'Pics' link below in my Sig.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024