Author Topic: Losing all this horrid fat is just too much 4 me  (Read 3116 times)

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
Yo! I understand that Dr. Bermant is a very respectable PS, he as even inspired me to pursue a career in plastic surgery, but I read a post by someone else in a different section of the forums who went with Dr. Bermant with 18% Body fat and Dr. Bermant said he needed to lose 20 mo' lbs. I am just too lazy. I am 16 and 5'5'' and 200 pounds. I like to lift weights, but my boobs are just asking to be cut off by wu-tang clan's fatal flying guillotine.  If i ever go with a PS, would i need to follow these rigorous requirements for weight loss? My boobs are pretty much a roll of fat with a thick Gland cap. Is it possible to just have gland removal and not liposuction? i can lose the fat.
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline Finrod

• Posting Member
Concerning the last question, of course you can have only your gland removed, but take into consideration that it's very hard to loose fat up there, you can't just convert everything into muscle, believe me, we've all gone to the gym a lot and a lot of people still have the surgery. As a matter of fact, there is people here that dont' have gland, only fat, and still get the operation because it's impossible for them to loose the fat.
If you are considering to have the operation and have the gland removal, i wouldn't think it twice, specially because the price wouldn't rise very much. Of course, you should first try to gain all the muscle you can on your pecs so that after the operation they look built.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude....

I am 210 lbs. at 6 feet tall now. In the early 1990's I dropped down to 148 lbls. Got so skinny that people thought I was sick or something. Even at 148 lbs. @ 6 feet, I still had my moobs. Yes, they were a bit smaller than they are now but they were much more noticeable.

Surgery is the only way to completely remove Gyne.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2005, 06:10:45 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
For many men, it seems like the breast area is the first place they put on fat and the last place where they lose it.  Some ment can lose fat to an unhealthy extent without diminishing the breast size.  

Like any craftsman, a PS wants to be proud of his work and have a happy client as well.  If the surgeon wants you to shed some pounds before surgery, He is just attempting to improve the odds of a successfull outcome.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024