Author Topic: Having surgery tomorrow. Wish me luck!  (Read 2666 times)

Offline nomoretucking

• Posting Member
  • shake it baby!
Hi all, i've been a member for quite some time and I've posted a few times. Mostly just drop in to see how things are going. Anyways, I'm having my surgery done tomorrow in the morning. I'm having it done at the VA hospital and it's totally covered thanks to the fact that my dad served in the military. The surgeon that will be doing the operation is one of the first plastic surgeons to write a textbook about ultrasound assisted liposuction and how safe it is so i feel pretty good about it. You can visit his website if you'd like: www.drkenkel.com

anyways, i feel like most of you probably felt going in to the operation: a bit nervous and a bit excited at the same time.

I have rather large boobs, maybe b cups, so the doc said that more than one operation would be needed.

what i need from you guys is some advice before i go in there and perhaps a few words of encouragement.

I'll get back to ya guys on thursday. i imagine i'll be pretty worn out from the anesthestics (sp?) tomorrow, but i'm able to be up and about i'll post.

thanks in advance guys.
First Op- 10/5/05

Offline nomoretucking

• Posting Member
  • shake it baby!
hi all. surgery went well. i feel pretty tired though. and man, this compression vest is going to take some getting used to. i see the results next tuesday, i'll let you guys know whats up.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024