Author Topic: 5 Month Update  (Read 1927 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Hey guys, I don't post here much anymore but I thought I'd throw out an update (if anyone cares). I had a gland excision about 5 months ago. At first I was completely unsatisfied with my results (some of you may remember my frantic and angry posts).
After 5 months I think i'm seeing the final result. It's not too bad. My nipples are still big and stick out a bit so I still have gynecomastia. But I've noticed that it just slowly dropped out of my life's concern list. I distinctly remember thinking 5 months ago "yeah school is a problem, I get bad grades, but that's NOTHING compared to my gynecomastia"
Gyne used to OWN my life. Every day it would be in the back of my mind. I would visit these boards several times a day.
Now however, I feel free. Gyne is still there, and still a pain in the ass occasionally, but it has become such a minor part of my life that I barely ever think about it anymore.
Sure, occasionally I will look at myself in the mirror and say "SHIT, that surgeon ripped me off! Life sucks!" but most likely, if I'm thinking that way, something bad already happened to put me in that mood.
All in all, after surgery, I still have gyne. But now I have been almost completely freed from the wall of shame and depression that surrounded me. Thank you to everyone on these boards who helped me through this crazy part of my life (teenage years) and I will continue to visit these boards periodically.
I'll try to post pictures soon.

BTW, if my scar tissue is still here after 5 months, will it ever go away?

-Blarneystoner
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Blarney, if you still have gyne, go back to that damn surgeon and show him.  Demand revision surgery to get the rest of it out.  >:(

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
well i think the point is that he fixed it from being a bad case to a mild one.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
i'll post pictures soon to see what you guys think of it.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
it'll probably go away, but the massaging (gentle, over time) is supposed to help.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024