Author Topic: Surgery with Dr Fielding  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Hiro94

I know there are several topics about Dr Fielding on this forum already but I wanted to add my experience with him as well because I know how much hearing about others experiences can help someone make a decision on which surgeon to go with.

Like most people on this forum, I was a chubby kid through puberty. I always had puffy nipples and a fatty chest. When highschool came I really leaned out but my chest never really seemed to look right. This is when I started to get really self concious about my chest and got heavily into fitness and weight lifting thinking this would correct the problem but 5 years later the puffy nipples and women like chest stayed the same. Even being down to 10% body fat my nipples never looked right as they puffed outwards and I always got comments from friends which really would hurt my feelings as I was already so self concious about how they looked.

As I was in a long term relationship with someone who was fine with how I looked I kind of brushed this aside and didn't think about it much day to day even though it effected the clothes I wore, my posture and also the activities I participated in. Later in  I became single and my sex life was not going well because as soon as I would take my shirt off I would feel like my chest looked very strange and I could see girls staring at it.

I decided to see my family doctor who sent me in for a ultrasound, the report stated that I had gynecomastia under both nipples. This is when I found this forum and found out about Dr fielding and decided to book a consultation. At the consultation he told me that I had hormonal fat which was caused by the glands being there and that I would need lipo and the glands removed. The price would be $1500 plus tax and I decided to book the surgery immediatly. Dr fielding was very kind and answered all my questions and took his time explaining everything to me.

On the day of the surgery I was very nervous but Dr Fielding made me feel relaxed by telling me how well it was going as well as engaging in some small talk throughout the peocedure. The liposucting can be uncomfrtable but the rest was quite easy to deal with. After it was done I got a chance to see my chest before it was bandaged and I couldn't believe how great it looked! It finally looked normal and amazing. I'm so thankful that I made the decision to go with Dr Fielding, he really knows what he is doing as he has been doing this procedure for over a decade.

That was my experience, if anyone would like to ask me anything else please do

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024