Author Topic: Underworks 997 Avail.:  Sm. & Med.    (Read 2197 times)

Offline AbNormal

• Bronze Member
Hey all,

After going on a diet regimen and losing about 15 pounds over the last 2-3 months (I was about 40 lbs overweight at my heaviest), I've found that my "gyne" was actually just fat.. the problems I've had in the past are gone, because of it being gone.  (The social problems were very real [insults, etc], but the "gyne" itself was just fat.)

So, I've got these Underworks 997 shirts sitting here.  They're used, but still in very good shape.  The stitching is all solid and though they're broken in, they're in great shape.

I've got a medium, which I wore for about 3 weeks, and which is basically in like-new condition.

I've also got a small, which I wore for probably 3 months, which is in good condition (there are a few small stains on it, but it is solid other than the stains).

The point is, these things cost I think $30 brand new, and that may be prohibitive to some people being able to buy them.  At the same time, I'm in need of cash right now.

So, I'll let them go for $10 each, or for $15 for both.  I have paypal, perhaps that would be a good way to do this.  In any case, if the buyer gives me their address, I will ship these to them expeditiously.

I don't know what the policy is on these boards on selling things of this nature... but I know that someone can definitely use these here.  You can contact me at joegloseng(at)yahoo.com (replace the at with @), and we can work out the details.

Offline AbNormal

• Bronze Member
The hardest part is that the last 2 places where you lose fat as you lose the weight are the pecs and the belly.. they will definitely decrease in size along with  every other part of your body as you lose the weight.. but expect that there will be a period where you have fat both in your pecs and your belly, and much less in other areas.

If you want to figure out, in the process of losing weight,  if your pecs will in fact burn off, a good measure is to compare the size of them to the size of your belly fat.  If they're proportional generally in terms of amount of fat on them, then there's a good chance it's just fat that will burn off.

Be sure to compare the two in a mirror, and throw out any judgements that you may have looking down at yourself rather then through a mirror.  Your pecs are much closer to your eyes than your belly is.

Check out www.johnstonefitness.com.. this guy took daily pictures of himself during the process where he lost about 50 lbs and ended up ripped.. there was a period of time in the weight loss process where he would have been considered by some people to have gyne.. but he definitely doesn't about 1 month later in the weight loss process.

These pictures were a great help to me in the process, as well.

Glad you're giving it a try Graham.. only good can come of it..  better health, and maybe not the need for a thousands of dollar surgery.

Offline AbNormal

• Bronze Member
bump.. still available.. feel free to make an offer as well.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024