Author Topic: Finally scheduled  (Read 2053 times)

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Well, I saw doctor pensler today and we scheduled a date for surgery. I am getting glandular excision with tumescent lipo on Nov. 4. He was very thorough in the consultation and showed me many pics. He is definetely going to do the job the right way. It is going to be under heavy sedated local anestitia. If you live near the Chicago area I would definetely go to him. The total cost of the surgery is about $4800 with consultation fee. We are still trying to get insurance to cover as well. But, we will see what happens. Thank god this is over. I will definetely post after pics after.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats!

We're waiting for you on the 'Other Side'.....   ;)

John.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 05:23:03 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Thanks guys. And also TheJuice are you getting your surgery done soon. Just wondering. Good luck to you as well getting your surgery done. That Dr. Pensler knew gyne like the back of his hand and even took time to tell me stories about people he has done in the past. He left nothing out. He showed me what I would look like afterwards. Even though I was really getting this for the pain, discomfort, and swelling, I like the added nice results. Unlike the other surgeon he was able to agree with me on saying I have a problem on my sides as well and is going to take care of that as well. He does achieve similar results as Dr. Bermant. He may not be as good but, is very close. If you live near him go it is worth it. He said if you are not satisfied that he does free revisions and take care of any problems. He also gets really technical and was able to point out all of my problems and address all areas. Compared to the last guy I saw this guy was like a genius compared to him. His incisions are very small and are about half an inch each and he makes 3 of them. He was also able to point out the problem with my moms old scar. I am very happy with the choice we made and I know things will work out well.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 06:55:04 AM by cleanup »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024