Author Topic: Need some stuff cleared.  (Read 2667 times)

Offline Porcupine_tree

• Posting Member
I can't take it anymore and I'm goin to see a doctor now. I would just like to know what to ask for, I've herd talk about some hormonologist or something all these people I'd have to see. I'd have to tell the doctos i have gyne because they wouldnt know, they dont know anything. The only reaction I got when I went to visit opne was "oh well everyones different" wtf is that shit? Anyways, could you give me a list of the people I have to see? thanks. Also, would insurance cover the surgery?

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Where are you from?  I Ontario, Canada you can get it parlt covered depending on which doctor you go with.  Go see your family doctor and tell him/her about your situation.  Ask them if they would recommend any plastic surgeons around your area, or you can do your own research on that.  And go see an endocrinologist to get your hormones tested.

Offline Porcupine_tree

• Posting Member
endocrinologist, thats it, thanks! I live in Quebec, btw. I donM't really hacve a family doctor, but somewhat of one, anyways ill check it out, thjanks a bunch

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Porcupine_tree....

Call Dr. Fielding in Toronto. He'll fix you and OHIP will pay for everything except the Lipo proceedure....

JCF's fees at the present time range from $1000 to $1600 for Lipo.

John.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 12:41:56 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Porcupine_tree

• Posting Member
Porcupine_tree....

Call Dr. Fielding in Toronto. He'll fix you and OHIP will pay for everything except the Lipo proceedure....

JCF's fees at the present time range from $1000 to $1600 for Lipo.

John.

What exactly is OHIP? And toronto..man i dunno if id be abe to get there.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

What exactly is OHIP? And toronto..man i dunno if id be abe to get there.

O.H.I.P. is Ontario Health Insurance Program.

Take a plane, take a train.... walk if you have to....  ;)

John.

Offline Porcupine_tree

• Posting Member
Believe me, I have really puffy nipples and they are really big. I've had this for about 6 years and I constantly think about it. I don't want to go to college because A: I don't know what i want to do and B: In the locker room, college freshmen wouldn't let me hear the end of it, people are cruel. I have been bugged with this for years and years and I shows through my shirt and stuff. I'm young so I want to get this out of the way and move on.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024