Author Topic: the twins sisters.  (Read 4423 times)

Offline dhard004

• Posting Member
Should I just get used to these and just live with these? 
Any helpful suggestions?
My chest is a 46 you think this is a B or C cup?
If I had surgery how much weight would I lose?

Offline CrewdsX

• Posting Member
It depends if it bothers you or not, if it bothers you then go get a surgery or if not then just let it. But my suggestion is you gotta need a support. A bra would be a great support. It would be alot comfortable once you start wearing bra but it would look rounder when you wear one so try to hide it or if you dont care, just let it.

hammer

Your about a 46d or DD, you would need a formal fitting to get it done right.

As the other poster said though if it bothers you then surgery would be the way to go, however you would be will advised to lose weight before and at the size your girls are it would not be an easy surgery due to the extra skin that there would be to deal with!

I would have the save issues with surgery as I'm a 46H.

Offline dhard004

• Posting Member
Thanks, guys. I myself can deal with my Gino, as well as my supportive wife. (no pun intended).  It is society, even the medical profession that is counterproductive for my case. 
Yes as I age I know these girls are sagging more and more. The last thing I would feel comfortable wearing is a bra, Silly I know. But then again if I have to deal with them I would like them to be a little more perky, better formed and rounded. But people in hell want ice water. So I'm told. lol
Years ago I investigated surgery and at that time my insurance considered this to be cosmetic surgery. (no pay)
I have been thinking of a nipple piercing (crazy I know). The wife things that will draw more attention to my breast. Which is absolutely true. But I have found unless I live under a rock the rest of my life there is not much else I can too but acceptance. So if others freak so be it. I am getting to feel other people's issues with my Gtno is their problem, not mine. Am I wrong?  
 I am very busy dealing with my own problems I don't want to deal with others. 

aboywithgirls

For me, I've been wearing a bra fulltime for over 30 years. I grew breasts instead of chest hair. I'm a 36H in most of my bras so I wear a bra fulltime still. I  also have a supportive wife who happens to think that I look better with than without a bra. I have no intention of having a double mastectomy. At least not as long as I can wear a bra that can handle my "girls".

hammer

I think wearing a bra is much better then putting a hole in your nipples! However, if you put hoops in the nipples you could put a chain around your neck to hold the boobs up to support them to save on the cost of a good bra! I spend $70.00 for each of my bras!

bikerbob

My wife has had breast reduction surgery.  One thing that I have not seen mentioned anywhere on this forum is that, if your breasts are fairly large, it may be necessary to remove your nipples and relocate them after the surgery since tissue is usually removed on the underside of the breasts where the scars won't show.  If your nipples were an erogenous zone before the surgery, they probably will not be afterwards.  This was the case with my wife.  Bummer. 

hammer

My wife has had breast reduction surgery.  One thing that I have not seen mentioned anywhere on this forum is that, if your breasts are fairly large, it may be necessary to remove your nipples and relocate them after the surgery since tissue is usually removed on the underside of the breasts where the scars won't show.  If your nipples were an erogenous zone before the surgery, they probably will not be afterwards.  This was the case with my wife.  Bummer.

That is one of many reasons why I won't have surgery!

aboywithgirls

I've looked through images of transmen who have had there breasts removed to have a more masculine appearance. If they were relatively small before, they didn't look bad. But if your a D cup or better,  i thought that they simply looked like they were cut off. I prefer mine the way they are.

hammer

I've looked through images of transmen who have had there breasts removed to have a more masculine appearance. If they were relatively small before, they didn't look bad. But if your a D cup or better,  i thought that they simply looked like they were cut off. I prefer mine the way they are.

My friend you need a hobby or find something better then that to do, lol.

Ya, I agree that you and I look better as we are then we would after surgery because we have too much skin to deal with, so we may look more like freaks after  surgery then we just look like men with big breast now!

aboywithgirls

I was looking a few years back, before my acceptance trying to imagine how my chest would look. That's when I decided that I was better off just wearing a bra. Lol.

hammer

I was looking a few years back, before my acceptance trying to imagine how my chest would look. That's when I decided that I was better off just wearing a bra. Lol.

No argument from me as we are in the same boat!

aboywithgirls

Like I've said before, I don't mind having them. For me, it's not a big deal, just put on a bra and go. Maybe it's because I've had them and worn a bra so long. I guess we can get used to anything. I don't know if I could get used to having those scars and losing sensation. It's just not worth it for me.

Offline acacio_moore

• Posting Member
Should I just get used to these and just live with these?
Any helpful suggestions?
My chest is a 46 you think this is a B or C cup?
If I had surgery how much weight would I lose?
I would definitely suggest not just living with them but loving them and enjoying them too.  Most men who have a nice shape chest like you look better without surgery than with.  Yours look nice.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024