Author Topic: ideas for a mild case of gyno....  (Read 3045 times)

Offline iBot

Looked around the board a lot, and first I would like to say that the board seems excelet, and that the advice and support are great.
Now, I see that most of you support only surgery. I have a small case of gyno, just on pea sized lump on one side, and an even smaller one on the other. There is also some fat around the nipple, and it think the main problem is just puffy nipples.. Also, when my nipples get hard, the gyno is totally invisible. I used to be a bodybuilder, and yes the cause of the gyno is obvious, steroids (stupid little kid).
Anyway, since it is so small, and to be honest doesn’t bother me that much, I was thinking of just trying out some no surgery ways to get rid of it. The price of surgery in not an issue, but I have read about a lot of infection and unhappy customers, so I think my case does not warrant the risk, since it is not that bad.
Any thoughts on a combination of tamoxifene, aromasin (to reduce estrogen influence) and Andractim gel (read that DHT should help, and it does seem to make sense).
I am perfectly healthy right now, so I think there should be no sides from the combination…any opinions from you would be very much appreciated…Thanks

One more question…Andractim gel is supposed to be DHT, but the Cyprus place that sells it has it labeled testosterone gel….that is a little confusing….if it is testosterone than androgel would be a better idea, right?

Thank and sorry for the long post…..

Offline GuckFyno

• Bronze Member
Sugery is not the only option.  Andractim has been shown in studies to reduce gynecomastia in 75% of individuals and I think 80% of individuals respond to tamoxifen in some way.  Especially for a minor case I think it is well worth it to try these methods out.  How long have you had the gyno for?  It sounds very similar to mine.  

The best place to get andractim is http://www.allsaintsclinic.org/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024