Author Topic: New Bra 38 DDD  (Read 9935 times)

Offline SideSet

Me in my new Maidenform bra

Offline Busty

Your breasts are so large.  And your arms and shoulders quite thin.  Just like a woman.

aboywithgirls

It looks great! I only  wear underwire bras as well. You end up with better shape and support. It does however looks like the gore isn't quite tacking very well. You may actually be a G cup! 

Offline SideSet

Wow!
You are right, ABWG, I got fitted at Soma, and was told in some bras I might be a G cup, but ended up getting myself 2 DDD cup bras.
A few days later, I looked at bras at the Maidenform outlet, but only looked a DDD cup bras.  I should have tried on some G cups as well.  I will next time.  Thanks for the observation and suggestion.

aboywithgirls

I'm not a fit expert by any means but I have had a lot of fittings and I've been wearing a bra a long time. When I'm being fitted, I always try to imagine how my bras will feel after wearing it for 16 hours .

Offline SideSet

Good advice, ABWG.  And just from trying on and being fitted, I have quickly learned I prefer underwire bras.  They seem to support me better, and given I am so full-busted, that is important.  Also, I agree about the lift and shaping, which are both important to me.
I tried on, but was not fitted at Maidenform.  I have re-posted together the pix of me in my Maidenform bra and my favorite bra from Soma.  They both work for me, but the Soma bra is more comfortable and I think I look better in it.  Of course, the Maidenform bra was half the price of the bra from Soma.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
SideSet, your breasts look really great in both of those bras!

Offline SideSet

Thank you, Chesty.  I am finding that I feel much more confident and comfortable in a bra instead of going around braless.

Offline Busty

Looks to me like the Maidenform gives you more lift, but the Soma bra might be a bit better fit and more comfortable.  You most definitely need to wear a bra and seem to be at least a DDD.  You are amazing.

aboywithgirls

Thank you, Chesty.  I am finding that I feel much more confident and comfortable in a bra instead of going around braless.

In my opinion, everything gets better by wearing a bra. You look better. You feel better. Confidence goes up. You usually look thinner. Clothes fit better. It's also much better for overall breast health . 

We are a growing number. A lot more men are seeing the benefits of wearing a bra. Stores everywhere are welcoming us to be fitted.

Offline SideSet

Growing is the right word, ABWG. More and more men are growing breasts, and people like you and me have grown breasts bigger than most women.   We need to be wearing bras as much or more than the average woman.

I am learning about good breast health.

I agree with you completely about the benefits of wearing a bra.  My full bust, with my bra nicely lifting and shaping my breasts, does make my waist look relatively thinner.  And my clothes do fit me better.

With my very obvious large breasts,  in the very limited times I have gone bra shopping, I have been treated  like just another woman looking to buy a bra,  and offered fittings, and it was just assumed I would try on in the fitting rooms any prospective bra purchases.

steven618

Kudos on the bras they look great and I'm sure the size of what you are they must be a hell of a relief. My worry is always how  noticeable the cups become in the bra I'm only a 36b but in comfort bra they comfort and provide some security in not projecting. Still small enough luckily. How does this look in your shirts has anyone said anything 

Offline Lovemybreasts

• Posting Member
Side set, your breasts look amazing in both bras and your attitude is even more amazing!  Looking at your bras, the Maidenform has lace-does that matter to you?  The Soma does not and attaches in the front.

Offline Busty

I agree with Steven and Lovemybreasts.  Your breasts are amazing, so large and female in appearance, and and your bras look amazingly good on you, bigger and better bust than most women.  I can see that you have come to not only accept your feminine shape, but seem to now embrace it.  Like they asked, how do you feel about wearing a bra that has a feminine lace trim?  I cannot  imagine men's shirts would fit you at all.  Do you have any pix?

Offline SideSet

Thank you, Steven, lovemybreasts, and busty, to answer your questions.  My breasts are very noticeable regardless of whether I am wearing a bra or going braless.

In a bra, my breasts are a little more lifted, shaped, and they look a little bigger.  Braless, you can see them sway and jiggle and my nipples show.  I think I look better wearing a bra.  So, I am more confident in a bra.

I also am more comfortable.  The support is wonderful.  And it is so nice not to have all that movement on my chest.  Not to mention, wearing a bra eases the strain on my back.  My breast tissue no longer gets sore from bounce.  And the chafing of my nipples has stopped.

You are right that men's tops no longer fit me.  To be full enough in the bust, they fall off my shoulders. And if they fit me in the shoulders, they are too tight to fit over my bust.

I feel best and feel I look best in tops made for my shape, which you are right is female.  Attached is a picture of me in a sweater.  Women's, of course.

What does everyone think?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024