Author Topic: ANDRACTIM QUESTIONS .  (Read 4521 times)

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
I have a few questions about andractim. I am probably going to order it to my friends house.

1. Do they accept Money Order?

2. Do they ship it from US?

3. How much does it cost in total?

4. Is the PSA Kit REALLY necessary?

5. What IF it doesn't work?

Thanks.

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
1. I believe they do.

2. from cyprus to US (in 5 days to east coast)

3. about $200 (a little more I think)

4. yes, unless you got a blood test or something very recently, then you could try emailing them and asking them or something

5. it's worth the try (for me), but otherwise you wasted $200

Offline daytonasurf

• Bronze Member
Mine was only 170 shipped with a psa kit. It comes in a plain brown envelope too, pretty dicreet. Yea it ships out of cyprus in egypt i think. Mine only took 5 days to get here (florida.)ummm, I tihnk thats everything.

Offline metsn2005

• Bronze Member
thats pretty quick. btw cyprus is a country in the med. near greece.

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
really, $170? when I did the currency exchange it was like $200 for me. The primary price is in pounds isn't it? if not, then I'm retarded

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Its not going to do anything for you. You are better off using that $200 for a consultation and hotel etc. to have surgery done.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Vaio, that's not necessarily true. It COULD work.
etc.

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Vaio, that's not necessarily true. It COULD work.

Post before and after pictures of ONE SINGLE CASE where you can see a visual improvment. You can't, because there are none! All it will do is soften up hard gyne and make it soft. It won't chage the surrounding tissue structure. You won't get the visual, desired effect.

On a side note, its stupit to encourage people to use a prescription drug, especially since its not going to do anything. If a doctor prescribes it to you, thats another story! A full medical background should be done (that ONLY a doctor can do) There are some people where other medicines can interact with one another and cause problems and damage.

"I'm not a Doctor of medicine, but I did go on the computer and read about stuff last night"
The people on here that read up about it, don't know jack! They think they do but they don't.
I don't know either.

Only Doctors, people whos lives are devoted to studying medicine, etc etc etc. do.

"
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 04:50:05 PM by vaio »

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
vaio why do you put andractim down so much? I know for a fact it does work because I remember seeing pictures of decreasement on here before. Go look back in the USER PHOTOS section.

Offline daytonasurf

• Bronze Member
Hey vaio, I also heard it's pretty stupid to spell stupid with a "t" at the end.

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong

Offline hypo

Vaio quote

Its not going to do anything for you. You are better off using that $200 for a consultation and hotel etc. to have surgery done.
unquote

Vaio EVERYONE would be better off if they got a referral to see an endocrinologist and either obtained Andractim via them or was then referred o to a plastic surgeon.

However it is VERY important to note that surgery is unlikely to be a permanent solution for someone with a hormone problem which it why it is NOT wise to just go and have surgery without fist consulting a endocrinologist and obtaining the relevant pathology.

The long term success rate for surgery is 64%.  The success rate would be a lot higher if people had their hormones checked out prior to treatment.  

Diagnosis first, correct treatment second has to be the way forward.

On a separate note.  

Why are you so down on Andractim, is this due to your personnal experience or something else, please explain?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024