Author Topic: Breast hair?  (Read 4919 times)

Offline Lovemybreasts

• Posting Member
While viewing the great breast photos in this forum, it occurred to me that many of us do not have chest hair on our breasts. Am I right?  My wife has me shave mine although I've never had much chest hair anyway. I don't have any in my cleavage. I've also started shaving my armpits and find that to be very pleasant. I shave my breasts and pits every 3 days. What are others doing with chest hair?  This pic is one week without shaving.

Just tried on a bra.  It's a Body By Victoria IPEX lined no wire.  It is a 36B and needs to be a 40B but wow, is it comfortable and supportive.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 04:42:10 PM by Lovemybreasts »

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Lovemybreasts, I don't really have hair on my chest either, or much anywhere else on my body except for my head and my crotch. I just have a few hairs around each areola and they can grow to be fairly long. Since I have never been a fan of hairy breasts I regularly shave mine off, too, as well as my underarms. At my age (66) and because of having low testosterone, my legs have gotten to be almost completely hairless, too, so I recently decided to see what it was like to shave them, as well. I liked the look, the feel and the process so well that shaving has become a regular part of my grooming routine. Other than the clothes I choose when I am out in public I have finally gotten to the point where I am no longer very concerned about what other people think is "manly" or "girly" and I have started doing pretty much whatever feels good to ME. It is a great place to be! I just wish I had gotten here sooner.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I have a good bit of hair all over my torso, even on my back.  I have noticed that over the last 10 years the hair is now shorter and finer.  But after all, I am almost 81. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Let's see.  The hair is falling from my head and taking root on my back and chest.  They are fuzzier than ever.  My legs have been neuropathic slick everywhere but the tops pf my thighs since sometimes in the 80s.  It was just after I got corduroy pants and we joked that the texture rubbed all the hairs off.  I've spent about 10 years with shaved chest, stomach and groin.  Now my hands are too sore to do that much shaving.
At 70, my underarm hair and hair on my head are both thinning.  Total hair is about the same, just distributed differently.  I have more and longer hair on chest,breasts, back, stomach than ever in my life. 

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
I have always had a lot of body hair; arms, legs, back, chest.  I also have rather dense facial hair.  I have had a mustache or beard of some sort most of my life.  When I was younger my hair was rather dark but now most of my hair is very gray to near white in some areas.  Mostly genetic, my male ancestors as far as I know have all been the same and my son is similar.  I have never bothered to shave my chest, however my wife made a few rules early on about no chest hair coming above the shirt collar, so that does get trimmed down.  The good thing about all that chest hair is it does camouflage the breasts somewhat if you have your shirt off.

hammer

It does do a great job helping hide the boobs, I found that out after I lost all my body hair everything looked so different! Who would of thought that I would have even lost the arm pit hair even after the lost of testes, after all women have arm pit hair! However the boobs did get tons bigger after i lost the testes!

aboywithgirls

I have never had anything for chest or back hair. When I went through puberty , I was growing boobs on my chest instead of hair. So much that by the time I turned 16, I was wearing a bra fulltime and filling a 36C.

hammer

I had both at 16, but not a "C" cup

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Being part Native American (Algonquin), I never had a lot of hair anywhere but on my head, face and man parts. Chest never had much and I have been asked if I shave my legs (no need) since I have no hair on them. My nipples get a few hairs and I shave them off every week. Girlfriend likes it better that way. Be well all!

aboywithgirls

I had both at 16, but not a "C" cup

I remember it well when my mother took me bra shopping at JC penny. The lingerie dept was on the lower level all by itself.  I ended up with 3 bras all underwire bras. The fitter was very nice and understanding and did her best to make me feel comfortable with everything. 

Offline Busty

The first picture I posted here, I had a lot of hair on my breasts, and several people here made fun of me, saying I was like a silverhaired gorilla.  You know who you are who said that.  I took down that topic I started.
I dehaired and found my breasts looked quite feminine.
I got fitted for a bra, and the sales associate was amazed, impressed, complimentary, and said I needed to look at the full-figure size bras because I was so busty.  She said I looked good in a bra and so much better than braless.  The bras felt so good and right.
I now always wear a bra.  And I feel so glad to have big breasts.
I do not know if I would have done this if not for the mean comments here to start.

• Silver Member
Steven, I agree completely regarding looking nice. Since we have them, and this is for those of us who are keeping them, having them look nice is not wrong. We need to take care of our "assets" since others are going to be seeing us with them. Giving our breasts a nice shape usually involves a well fitting bra which really feels so nice. I have had complements on my "assets" from ladies that know I have "assets". Would I have gotten those complements if I did not have a good shape to my breasts? I do not think so. Take care of what you have because if you do, you will not regret it nor will others.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Steven618, someone else who is suffering in silence may be looking for you to be the trendsetter in openly and confidently wearing your bras as you go about your everyday life. Who knows, your wearing may give someone else the confidence to wear the support his breasts need. There's a difference between flaunting our breasts and bras and simply wearing clothes that give our bodies the support they need and look flattering on us. I have found that if I square my shoulders, hold my head up and act like everything is normal no one even gives me a second glance. Of course, my boobs aren't huge and I don't flaunt the fact that I'm wearing a bra. You know, like wearing a hot pink bra under a tight, white Tshirt or a tank top. :) 

hammer

Steven618, someone else who is suffering in silence may be looking for you to be the trendsetter in openly and confidently wearing your bras as you go about your everyday life. Who knows, your wearing may give someone else the confidence to wear the support his breasts need. There's a difference between flaunting our breasts and bras and simply wearing clothes that give our bodies the support they need and look flattering on us. I have found that if I square my shoulders, hold my head up and act like everything is normal no one even gives me a second glance. Of course, my boobs aren't huge and I don't flaunt the fact that I'm wearing a bra. You know, like wearing a hot pink bra under a tight, white Tshirt or a tank top. :)

Yes thats right, stand tall, act normal! Everyone else is so busy with their own lives and issues, some of them being no different then our own that they don't even notice you or me, and I'm much bigger then most of you!

We had this conversation in my 5 year carry permit renewal class this past Saturday, when it comes to the new permit holders getting used to carrying a weapon. Most are very concerned that everyone see that they have a gun under their shirt just like our brothers here on the forum are worried about someone noticing the bra. We watched videos of people walking into walls and pools of water because of their lack of "paying attention" to what was going on around them. It was good for a good laugh!

I know this is a bit off topic but I've carried a side arm for over 30 years of my 60 years and I have never had anyone say, "that guy has a gun" so I don't think anyone is going to say,  "that guy is wearing a bra"!

• Silver Member
I totally agree with Hammer! I am in the HVAC/R department at work (heating, cooling and refrigeration) and I end up all over the place being a specialized service technician. I have to go into numerous places to obtain parts and these places are bastions of testosterone. Also being a hunter I am also around many males. Not once has anyone in all the years I have had these "assets" said anything about what was under my shirt. I am not as big as Hammer being only a humble 46 DD/DDD but like Hammer said people are busy with their own lives and are also busy in their own heads to notice some bra straps. As to shirts, I like patch pocket shirts which also break-up my outline and my projecting "assets" are not as pronounced.
Any time I have been questioned about my breasts it has usually been by women and not once has there been any criticism only complements on the shape of my breasts and my good sense for taking care of them. I have even gotten advice on different bras to try. Go figure. The only comment I got was from my local plumbing supply wholesaler and when I told him of having gynecomastia he simply said, "You gotta do what you gotta do." Aside from once in all these years, guys say nothing and really do not notice.
We build it in our heads that we are walking around with huge mountains on our chests that everyone can see and are just waiting to make nasty comments to us. I used to think that years ago, but the comments never came. Finally, last 4th of July I was working on my truck at work since no one was there and I dressed very comfortably. I had a nice underwire push-up bra on because it really felt good. I had a camo tee-shirt over that because camo hides dirt really well. The camo tee-shirt form fits so I was hiding nothing since I was the only one at work...until the boss dropped by with his wife. There I was with my double D's (at the time) sticking straight out. My boss and his wife said nothing. I sent an apology to him anyhow just in case and he said there was no need. The point is...people do not see what we see. Be at peace, be well.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024