Author Topic: Endocronologist Question.  (Read 1614 times)

Offline Jer

• Posting Member
So I have decided to go to a endocronologist and get a test on my hormones, to see if they are normal or need to be corrected. But, I am kind of nervous and scared of what to ask or say to the endocronologist and how to go about asking my parents to get a appointment with one. Also how would I find one in my area, just look in the phone book or call a medical center? Anyways, thanks in advance for any help....---Jer

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Perhaps you can get a referral from your family Doctor.

Because many doctors focus their attention on sub-specialties, you would be wise to seek an Endocrinologist who specializes in reproductive issues.

As to what to say, Just be honest and give voice to your concerns.  
Grandpa Dan

Offline Hypo-is-here

So I have decided to go to a endocronologist and get a test on my hormones, to see if they are normal or need to be corrected. But, I am kind of nervous and scared of what to ask or say to the endocronologist and how to go about asking my parents to get a appointment with one. Also how would I find one in my area, just look in the phone book or call a medical center? Anyways, thanks in advance for any help....---Jer

If you tell me what county and city you live in I will get you a list of all the AACE registered endocrinologists  who specialiize in reproductive endocrinology (that is important that they list this speciality) for you and post their contact details here for you.

All I need is county and city...  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024