Author Topic: Just thought I would show my little friends.  (Read 3215 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
This should prove I am no women,  I have read some article lately about women poses as men and showing the breast to poke fun at us.  I wish I had their perky breast.

Just thought I would add another pic, to the list
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 11:06:51 PM by Athena12@ »
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline SideSet

Nice rack.  Nice bra.  Looks good on you.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Thought that I would show you a true summer bra.

Offline littleguy

• Posting Member

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Thanks!  the bra and boy short as are all cotton with a little lace but with Yesterday heats index of 110 even they were covered in sweat.  Even nothing would be just as bad once you went out side.  With humidity at over 75% your sweat does not evaporate and just sticks to you.  On a side note, the other day, almost as hot the wife and I saw a young women out side washing her car in a little black thong bikini.  Wife was upset but I was not!  I wanted to turn around and go back for a second look.

Offline Busty

Good for the girl in the bikini

hammer

Good for the girl in the bikini

Good for the girl? Great for the guys in the hood! Who need playboy magazine anymore, just sit out and have a cold beer or brandy on the rocks on the lawn chair!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member

Right you are! Just wish she was in my neighborhood.  I can't drive to the grocery store every day, the wife would have serious suspensions.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024