Author Topic: Working on my tan lines  (Read 1987 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I have been working on my tan lines now for a while.  I will go out on the deck and take off my shirt will I have a brink and read my book while the wife is watching her games shows around 4 to 5:30.  And when I work in the yard I will usually Just wear my bra and shorts.  but so far not much of any tan except for my fore arms and knees.  I just don't get it.  I just can't get a tan line on my breast.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline SideSet

Give it time. And, at worst, don't you enjoy being outside with just a bra on top?

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Well it has been raining everyday for the last two weeks and today is no exception.  I poured this morning but cleared up nicely this afternoon so I decided to work on my tan.  I was fine for a while and it was pretty hot.  I had my shirt of and sat there with a paperback book along with a drinking in the suns rays when out of nowhere it started to sprinkle so I started to gather my things up and put my shirt back on and the skies opened up.  By the time I got inside my shirt was wet and I had a class of watered wine and the book got wet.  We just can seem to get a break here in Virginia.  Sorry for the tourist at Virginia Beach and the Outer Bamks.  They have bad to medium rip tide, heavy surf and MAYBE a few hours of suntan time a day.

hammer

Being a carpenter most of my adult life, and out in the fields as a kid on the farm, dermatologist can't believe it when I tell them that when I've had my "senior" skin check ups because they say I have skin that shows no sign of sun abuse! I tell them I never worked with my shirt off and always wore a hat and usually a wide brimmed hat!

Chief, I sure hope that in up coming post you're not telling us about your skin cancer doctor appointments!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Don't think so Hammer but none of us can ever know.  Wife had a skin sample take off near her ear for testing but it came back negative so all's good with the world.  But scientist have all finally agreed that cancer (which is a mutation of the bodies cells) doesn't care who you are or what you do.  It can attack for no obvious reason at all.  The British started the study several years ago and could fine no correlation  between the cancer a patient got and any activity they did.  It was just that some in the study group got cancer and others did not.  I turns out to be totally arbitrary.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024