Author Topic: Before and after, my version of it  (Read 5002 times)

Offline Busty

As I have said, I have had breasts since puberty, but smallish, only about a B cup, until my breasts have grown the last few years, to where I am more like a D cup.  Here is an earlier picture of when I would go about braless.  And another recent of me in a bra, now that braless is no longer an option.

What does everyone think?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 11:24:46 PM by bustymale »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I'd say it appears your bra is a size too small, but how you deal with it is entirely up to you.  I would not wear a tee that tight either, but that is just me. 
Grandpa Dan

hammer

Personally, I like to show my chin and show that I am really a man with the size breast that I have! As far as I know there are not very many women that have heavy facial hair or a 5 inch gray beard like me.

In the case of these two pictures, I showed my wife and asked for her thoughts.  She said that the 1st picture that the shirt looks like a womans shirt, and the 2nd the bra is too small as well!

I would like to see a side by side picture comparison of these pictures along with your original pictures when you still had your chest hair, because as someone who was very hairy before losing my testicles I have a hard time believing that the hair made that much difference in the way your chest looks!

I'm sorry but I am very skeptical!

aboywithgirls

I think with this one, you'll be able to see the corners of my mustache to show that I am a real boy with girls. 

hammer

I think with this one, you'll be able to see the corners of my mustache to show that I am a real boy with girls.

You've posted your picture like this before and I have no doubt that you are for real! There have been others though that I feel that might have been just playing some kind of game and I don't think we need that on this forum!

I just want to keep this down to earth so that other men can get the help from us that they need when they come here! I don't think that is to much to ask for!

Offline Seanodonovan

• Posting Member
Personally, I like to show my chin and show that I am really a man with the size breast that I have! As far as I know there are not very many women that have heavy facial hair or a 5 inch gray beard like me.

In the case of these two pictures, I showed my wife and asked for her thoughts.  She said that the 1st picture that the shirt looks like a womans shirt, and the 2nd the bra is too small as well!

I would like to see a side by side picture comparison of these pictures along with your original pictures when you still had your chest hair, because as someone who was very hairy before losing my testicles I have a hard time believing that the hair made that much difference in the way your chest looks!

I'm sorry but I am very skeptical!

And there I was thinking how far-sighted he was to have the first picture handy!

(I'm glad it isn't only me that is sceptical).

hammer

I will take your skepticism as compliments.  Thank you for thinking my breasts are attractive enough to be a woman’s.  Maybe I should try a bigger bra cup size.  It is just a bit overwhelming to think my cup size is that large now.

Here is another pic before, as I have said, my growth in recent years made me realize I needed to wear a bra.

As I have been equally clear all along I have long preferred simple women’s tops. And have been criticized by some here for that.

Had my pic handy? You don’t have any older pictures of yourself???

Give me a break.

I'm thinking of back when you posted your picture with all your chest hair, then after deciding to shave your chest hair. I would love to see those pictures side by side!

I have been on this forum for a long time and have seen a lot of believable and unbelievable things while I've been here and I'm just having trouble believing that it is the same chest, just hair free with no redness from what ever type of hair removal you (if it is you) are using.

In one of my formal lives I was trained to follow the evidence!

So your mission if you so decide to choose to accept it, is to post those two pictures together and have the "real bustymale please stand up"

Offline SideSet

You look quite real to me. I think we have some negative people here unfortunately.  Don’t let the negativity get to you

aboywithgirls

I don't think that any of that was aimed towards me. Either way, I  know that mine are 100% home grown. I have gynecomastia, that's why I'm here. After doing a little more research, my gynecomastia is actually more of a symptom than a condition. It's a symptom of hyperestrogenism which is more or less hereditary. My testosterone is lower but still in the normal range. My estrogen levels are very  high and I appear to be more sensitive to estrogen than most men. This is what my endocrinologist said. 
While I'm ok with my breasts and have accepted them, there are alot of things besides a good bra that I'd rather spend $100 on. Lol

Offline SideSet

hammer

Thanks I'm actually getting more proud of them the more they grow. Never thought I'd say that but the fuller the feel the happier I am about them

It take time to fully accept them! Even after all the years that I've had to live with mine I sometimes look down at them and think, are they really there?

hammer

Just think, maybe one day you will be able to use yours as hand warmer too! Lol

hammer

Lol gosh I hope not I cant imagine having H cup breasts just Google imaging them is scary lol

You can also click on the link at the bottom of the page of my post to go to the 1st page of my story and see the pictures of  mine if you haven't ever seen them!

Offline Seanodonovan

• Posting Member
I read the story too and am happy for you that you seem to have strong support from your wife.  Mine betrayed me at the very time I needed her support most.
I have never been "strong" physically due to childhood illness and boarding school crippled me emotionally so I have had to rely on intellectual strength to see me through the various problems.  But then on the credit side I have never had to face any deeply serious physical problems...I am as healthy as a horse (a rather spavined horse maybe but still a horse) in everything that matters.  They say you never miss what you never had so I suppose that explains why I have never been unduly bothered by my gynaecomastia.   I can hardly see in them a threat to a masculinity that hardly made its presence felt in the first place.

hammer

I've read the story sorry for the loss of the goods but glad you have such a good family and health

Steven, not sure what you mean by health if you are talking about me? I had a heart attack at 37, went on  disability at 40 do to severe neuropathy caused by years of untreated diabetes undetected due a rare blood disorder. That same neuropathy caused me to just last February go through my 4th back surgery due to falling because my feet and legs no longer communicate with my brain and that surgery was my 9th in total. That same neuropathy caused me to end up in a wheelchair so I can get around because my back is now a mess and my walking is limited.

However, the cause off that heart attack was never figured out and my heart is very strong,  my blood pressure is great my LDL, AND HDL, are great all my blood work other then hormones are perfect, I hardly ever get sick and I have a full head of hair too!
Oh ya, and my blood sugar is in great control too!

And yes, I do have fabulous family support and love!

However, I'm not sure how exactly I would really rate my overall health!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 11:17:20 AM by hammer »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024