Author Topic: Please somebody expirenced answer me  (Read 2650 times)

Offline confused133

• Posting Member
Hi my name is James Im only 13 and i am quite skinny. but still it looks akward being only 95-100 pounds having pointy nipples. Its really embaresing if someone asks me to take my shirt off....i just dont do it anymore being only 13 im kinda scared of my future ill try taking a picture later but can somebody help me and tell me what to do
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 04:21:55 PM by confused133 »

Offline confused133

• Posting Member
Just anything to help it

Offline BR_Guy

• Posting Member
As far as i kown, Gyn and other things like puffy nipples may appear for some different reasons.
At your age, there are to many hormones in your blood, and your body can react to them in strange ways.
Some of that may disapear after a couple of years.
My advise to you is: don't be shy, go to a doctor, may be a plastic surgeon or an endocronologist and tell about your fears.

Good luck.

z0z0

hi confused133,

my advice to you right now would be to exercise more. Do lots of jogging and hit the gym regularly. Being healthy may balance out your hormones and since you are just 13, there is a chance of your gyno going away.

Remember to eat well too.

Offline confused133

• Posting Member
I have had it for a year now but i do eat kinda un healthy so mabey i should watch that...but coudl somebody give me advice on excirsizes i could do to posible help get rid of it

Offline User

• Bronze Member
My advice would be to wait and see even if you're being teased.  Chances are that it will go away in a year or so.
Surgery date: February 8, 2006

Offline confused133

• Posting Member
if it doesnt go away in a year or 2 then  should i check into surgery?

Offline User

• Bronze Member
if it doesnt go away in a year or 2 then  should i check into surgery?

That's a very personal decision.  It depends on how much it bothers you.  Are you being teased/harrassed because of it?  Do you feel self-conscious at all times?  Does it prevent you from living how you want to?  Do you plan your wardrobe around your chest?

Those are some questions you might want to ask yourself when deciding to get surgery.

Offline BR_Guy

• Posting Member
conused133, don't lve in pain or doubt.
Go see a doctor, and ask about what's happening to you. That's what they are there for.
You may have nothing to worry about.
Why wait two years hopping and hidding ?

Offline confused133

• Posting Member
prety much all those questions you just asked are true...i used to have an awesome life but like im always self concious now when ever someone ass me to take off my shirt or go swimming i have to say no i jsut would do anythign to get rid of it...it bothers me mroe than anything in the world :'(

Offline confused133

• Posting Member
whats a doctor guna do hes guna say the same thing..."wait and see what happens" its obvious i have it and im to young for surgery im a teenager and i wana have fun in life but how can i when i have to hide my nipples

Offline BR_Guy

• Posting Member
Go to a good endocrinlogist. In my opinion, this is the best way to deal with.
There's no miracle way to get it off.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024