Author Topic: Hormonal tests  (Read 1510 times)

Offline doug1030

• Posting Member
I visited my dr. who will be performing my surgery and he has not mentioned any test involving hormones. I am planning the surgery for Febuary, that gives me time to pay the cost beforehand which is required. He diagnosed me with severe gyne and says the only way he can fix this is by doing a total mastectomy. This Dr. is well accredited and has much experience at this procedure. I'm not obese so he says there is only one option, that being surgery. I would like to know if it's unusual to perform the surgery without first ordering hormone testing. By the way since I'm argueing with my insurance company over paying for this he said he would reduce his cost by 20% so I wouldn't have so much outa pocket costs. Get this my insurance pays for this procedure buy says it's not gonna improve any physilogic funtion THUS DENIED MY CLAIM so now i have appealed to the insurance board of the state. TOTAL MORONS.....

Offline doug1030

• Posting Member
Thanks Grahm for your input. I was also thinking if it is a hormonal imbalance it will come back. And that would definitely suck to go through surgery and have to do it all over again!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024