Author Topic: Topical Sprays Unhealthy?  (Read 4808 times)

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
Hey,

I finally found some places to source some topical products in Canada, but my friend pointed out they arnt approved by the FDA or whatever...

Do you think there is a reason they arnt legal here?

Could I be damaging my health?

Thanks,
Dan

Offline Puffynip

• Posting Member
Topical sprays of what nature??

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
Legal Gear - Lipoburn

Ergopharm - Skulpt

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
bought Legal Gear - Lipoburn...

ill take some before and after pics and post at a future date...

dan

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
just applied first dose...

smells kinda inbetween alcohol and lemon,

turned the skin slightly red but i actually prefer that, cause I can see its working  ;)

shaved my pecs first, and it didnt sting at all...

the only initial observation was how tight my skin felt...looks like my nipples tightened up too, its almost worth it just for this feeling...(havent felt it for like 10 years)

so far im impressed  :)

btw, I ended up paying $76 dollars (cdn) or so, after a 10% discount...(for 1 bottle)...Only one place in my city had it!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 04:01:27 PM by mamah_187 »

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
u can get tehe same effect rubbing alcohol on ur nipples.

u wont see any results with topicals unless u eat less calories than you burn

your bodyfat is lower than 12%

plus on a personal note i dont believe anything that doesnt have DMSO.. the ingredient in skulpt is actually powerful enough to deliver the ingredients to your adipose tissue.

i've tried topicals, only thing that's worked was skulpt.

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
u wont see any results with topicals unless u eat less calories than you burn

i realize this, and that is why I am only using it for toning...im skinny all over, except for my pecs...

currently im working at a warehouse mon-fri, ontop of school...so I should have no problem burning calories...

and if it doesnt work, it doesnt work...i wont know without trying...  ;)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 08:38:39 AM by mamah_187 »

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
my skin continues to tighten, it feels and looks like its beginning to tone slightly...im not sure if there is gland, but theres alot of fat...

im going to stack it later tonight with 'HEET', which was suggested in this topic...

http://www.avantlabs.com/page.php?pageID=175&issueID=16

discussion

http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=2&t=6647&s=2642aa31dc95c9079b6a7edca890c722

its gunna hurt! lol

dan

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
i wish u luck man

honestly i reallly doubt you are going to get what you are desiring from this stuff.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 09:35:03 AM by gynosucks1 »

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
if thats the case, ill still be satisfied, because i cant conclude anything from other peoples reviews...

skulpt would be next...

i put the HEET on first today, it burned but it was bearable...i think it was like 0.025% cap or so

my skin was red, then i added the lipoburn about 20 minutes later or so.. and continued to twice more for the day...(even at the warehouse lol, took a quick 'washroom break')

my supplier told me rash was possible, but i havent got that so far, just slight dryness of the skin...

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
ok i used this for about a week now, and ive came to the conclusion that its working...i see a very slight change, and so far im impressed...my fatty pecs seem more lifted, and spread out..but there is still alot of fat present...it seems like its cured my right side a little bit more...

ive developed a slight rash, im not sure if thats from the HEET or the lipoburn, but i took the weekend off and ive been applying cream..its now almost gone...

my job atmosphere is vigorous work, and ive been applying it there, which is probably the best time for me to do so...im going to do it before the gym this week as well...

as far as diet goes, ive been eating healthy in the mornings, fruit and healthy cereals...

i try to maintain it throughout the day, but that hasnt always been happening lol...too much halloween candy!  :)

im going to try and diet better this week, and i should see even better results.

dan
« Last Edit: November 06, 2005, 01:29:58 PM by mamah_187 »

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
ok i used this for about a week now, and ive came to the conclusion that its working...i see a very slight change, and so far im impressed...my fatty pecs seem more lifted, and spread out..but there is still alot of fat present...it seems like its cured my right side a little bit more...

ive developed a slight rash, im not sure if thats from the HEET or the lipoburn, but i took the weekend off and ive been applying cream..its not almost gone...

my job atmosphere is vigorous work, and ive been applying it there, which is probably the best time for me to do so...im going to do it before the gym this week as well...

as far as diet goes, ive been eating healthy in the mornings, fruit and healthy cereals...

i try to maintain it throughout the day, but that hasnt always been happening lol...too much halloween candy!  :)

im going to try and diet better this week, and i should see even better results.

dan

glad you're seeing improvement man.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Just curious as to what kind of results you guys have gotten from these topical things.  Are your nipples firm all day long or only right after you use it?

Also where your nipples puffy and it helped some?  Or pointy and less?  Little gland with that fat?  Can you give some idea what kind of results you got.

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 06, 2005, 11:21:51 AM by silly_guy »

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
i have fatty pecs with slightly puffy nips...my whole chest area feels a little firmer after an application, but resides a couple hours after use...

but it seems to be firming up in the long run...
« Last Edit: November 06, 2005, 01:29:25 PM by mamah_187 »

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
i have to stop on weekends now to let the rashing go down, as i apply lotion...seems about the same as last week, with mabe a slight improvement, ill bring updates...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024