Author Topic: Motivational Quotes  (Read 3339 times)

Offline Robin_wayne

• Posting Member

Hello fellow mates,
How are you all. I am posting a pic of some motivation quote. All are requested to post some similar motivation images. It feels good to see you all & realise that i am not alone. We are one. :)

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 02:18:38 AM by Robin_wayne »

p.r.1974

Motivational to those believe the lies that they are not enough. If you do not wish to have extra tissue on your chest, then by all means remove it. But, do not in any way treat others as less than for their acceptance; you have not walked a step in their shoes.

aboywithgirls

There is no amount of exercise or pushups or carb cutting that will ever eliminate or reduce the appearance of these.

p.r.1974

Agreed aboywithgirls. Surgery would be the only way for many for their reasons. I just refuse to pay for a surgeons vacation to fit society's "normal", the risk is just too great for something non life threatening. I am enough as I am! 

Offline Johndoe1

There is no amount of exercise or pushups or carb cutting that will ever eliminate or reduce the appearance of these.

Your girls are always so photogenic. Your bras also look great.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Robin_wayne

• Posting Member
Very nice lines. I was expecting more motivational quotes. But anyhow, heres my entry for today's motivational quotes. :)

"Beauty has so many forms and I think the most beautiful thing is confidence and loving yourself."

Offline SideSet

Steven, those breasts are crying out to be in a bra :)

Offline Robin_wayne

• Posting Member
Very nice Steven618. You have nice set lol. Here's another from my side.

:)

Offline Robin_wayne

• Posting Member
Wishing u all a very happy new year. May this year '19 bring health, happiness, luck & wisdom. :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024