Author Topic: getting back into training and boosting healing ti  (Read 2028 times)

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
after the actual surgery is there anything we could take supplement wise to boost our healing time?i was thinking would steroids boost recovery rate?i dont want to be that long off training for boxing and grappling.anyone know??thanx

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
I don't think you want to take steroids as they can cause gyne, so it would make sense to stay away from something that is known can cause the condition.  I haven't had the op done yet, but everyone heals differently from any kind of procedure so you should keep that in mind.  I know some people onhere have said that taking vitamins can help, not sure exactly which kind though.

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
anyone else got any opinions??some doctors provide anabolic steroids for burns victims and other operations.any thoughts for gyne?

Offline Preds

• Silver Member
steroids do not help healing but reduce inflamation.  There are other antiinflamatories but really I would make sure I had plenty of vitamins and eat right
Post surgery
Got my shirt off right now!!!!! lol

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
just eat right.. okay? if there was a magic way safely to boost your recovery period..

[a] doctors would know about it, and tell you
some guy would have posted regarding this technique already
[c] you would have gotten tons of replies on your post..

but yeah,
if you want to experiment.. go ahead.. if it works, let me know ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024