Author Topic: Post Surgery  (Read 1347 times)

Offline kacey67

I had gyno surgery with one of the best plastic surgeons in town. Its been about 4 months since surgery and i stil have substantial hard scar tissue under one of my nipples. The nipple with the excessive hardness was conicidentally the same breast that had the most bruising. However my nipple with the excessive scar tissue happens to be flat now wheras the one without any to really speak of has a puffy look to it still. Is this normal?

Can you expect the puffiness and the scar tissue to heal over more time? Can i be taking anything like more cortizone shots or any type of medicine to help either?

Thanks

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
Rest assured buddy. Take a look at some of the people in the Gynecomastia Photos Section.. The 2-3 day post op pictures, you can barely tell if there has been any improvement [a]at all[/i]. but you know, as the pictures go onto their 2nd & 3rd week, the results just keep on getting better and better.

remember, your situation should continue to heal for the next 2-3 months. so a little pufiness/soreness/swelling is bound to happen!

on the other side of the hill now. it just gets easier from here now, take it easy.. and enjoy  :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024