Author Topic: 3 Hrs Post Op with Dr. Silverman Boston MA  (Read 2575 times)

Offline Favre

• Posting Member
This is my first post and I just wanted to share my surgery experience with Dr. Silverman.  

I decided to have surgery last month.  I had the initial consultation in middle of October and the surgery date was set for today.  After the consultation I still had a few questions so I emailed my questions to Dr. Silverman.  He responded to my emails within a day and in most cases within hours.  He was very courteous and understanding throughout the whole process.

The surgery was set was at 10:00 and I was in the OR by 10:15.  I opted for IV sedation as opposed to general anesthesia.  All I can say about the surgery is that I remember nothing.  I woke up as the Dr. Silverman was putting on the vest.  He asked if I wanted to look before he the vest on.  I said of course and was truly amazed to see a flat chest.  

I was in pain after the surgery but the nurses at the hospital took good care of me.  I really liked having the surgery at the hospital - it took a lot of the anxiety away.  

I am on percs right now so hopefully this post is not too incoherent.  I will try to post pictures next week if I get some "after" ones from Dr. Silverman.
Surgery: Nov 4th 2005 by Dr. Silverman (Boston, MA)
http://www.ricksilverman.com/

Offline Drastic99

• Posting Member
Which Dr. Silverman? How much was the op? Would you recommend him?

Offline Favre

• Posting Member
The doctor is in Boston Ma.  He has a very informative site at http://www.ricksilverman.com.  

Total cost for me was around 5300.  So far he has been very good and I would totally recommend him.  His consultation was very thorough and he answered my emails within a day if not hours.

I am happy so far but I haven't seen the full post op results yet.  Once I have vest of and the swelling has gone down I would have a better idea.  

However if history is any guide his work is top notch.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024